Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet. I weigh 130 right now on a good day and I would like to be 110-120.
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow, I am seriously shocked! We have the same exact goals and current weight!!! I am 5'2" and a half ;) weigh 131 and need to be at my goal (I'd like to be 110-115) by July 7th!
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and my goal is 130 and then once I get there 120. :)
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well I am extremely ashamed to say this seeing as most of u ladies are at my ideal weight...however I cant fake the funk I am 5' 1 and 209lbs. :/ yes I know pretty darn large. But my goal is still 130. Dec. 2012 goal is 150 & next april God willing the 130' s feel free to add :)!!

I admire the bravery it took you to post this. You will get there! Those seem like very healthy goals and little by little you have the power to acheive them. No matter what, just keep going!
  • JessCPN
    JessCPN Posts: 7
    Options
    I am 5 2(ish) and my goal weight is 140.. I may or may not change my gw once I get there, but for now, that's what I'm shooting for :) I don't want to be extremely small ( I like having a little 'meat' on me!) Feel free to add me if you'd like and good luck!!

We are twins!! I am 5'2" as well, and my goal is 140. I was 140 at 18 before I had my son, and I had a doctor tell me I shouldn't be smaller than this, it would be unhealthy...so I am totally fine with my goal weight! I will always have plenty of meat on these bones, and real women have curves!! AND real men love real women, LOL!
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    5'3

HW: 155
    SW on MFP: 152
    CW: 140
    GW:125

I might try to get down to 120... just depends how I feel once I'm there(:
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I wish women would just be supportive and motivate other women regardless of their shape, size, goal weight etc instead of phrasing the term real women blah blah blah. Women who are athletic, skinny, obese, curvy are real and shouldn't be defined by what "real men" love or a number on the scale. So can we please stop with that ridiculous phrase?
  • 30atThirty
    30atThirty Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'2"... (2.5" on a good day) and MY GOAL is 125 lbs. I can't remember the last time I was in my 120s. BTW, I'm a newbie... Looking for motivational support aka "Friends". Figured the best thing to do is hook up with folks with similar goals!
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet and 131lbs. My goal weight is 110lbs.
  • blaklabz
    blaklabz Posts: 4
    Options
    4'11 and 114.5, goal 105
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'2"...My goal weight is 115lbs.
    Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • blaklabz
    blaklabz Posts: 4
    Options
    My goal is not to live "up" to someone who's got it worse. My goal is the be the best, and healthiest that I know I am capable of. Cheers!
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I don't know specifically what you define as "good weights for your heights", but I was only a few lbs over the "healthy range" for my height (at 5'4" and 151 to start, BMI of 25.9) and I felt tried, sore and slow, compared to weighing 125 like I did 6 years ago. So my goal is to get back there. It's not that I don't appreciate being at a "healthy" or "good weight for my height" (now I'm at 143.2, a healthy BMI of 24.6), it's that I want to continue getting healthier and reach the most optimum health that I can; to me, that means getting back to the weight that I was when I felt the healthiest. Plus, there are risks with being just a little bit overweight, especially for those who carry their weight around their middles (apples, like me); my waist and abdomen are still in the "unhealthy" range for inches, according to healthy standards; therefore, I keep striving. In my mind, I am being smart, I am being healthy, and I am doing something positive for myself and my body by striving to continue to lose weight.

Just my two cents. :smile:
  • sr4ca
    sr4ca Posts: 43
    Options
    I am just a "tad" under 5'4. I have only been on MFP for about a month and have lost 10 lbs. I weigh in tomorrow and expect another pound to be gone. My highest weight was almost 200 lbs just 2 months ago. I did the South Beach Diet for two weeks and lost about 13 lbs. Now another 10+ on MFP. I have trouble getting to the 1200 calorie goal, but only because I'm watching the sugar and fat as well. Overall, I'm very pleased with MFP. It's not just about losing weight...it's about changing to healthier habits.
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and near the heaviest I have ever been .. even pregnant.. at about 169. I am not even sure what weight I am aiming for anymore. The goal range for my height is 95-117 I think. I would be delighted to make it back to 120. It seems very very far away. Since gaining this last 30 or so, my health has gone south horribly. I am in my mid 40's.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I think it's always best to be concerned with ones self than to worry about others. Judging without all the facts looks poorly on the person judging. People have different builds and bone structures. I know girls my exact height but we are built different and could have a weight difference of almost 30 lbs. I think anyone who's on this site is pretty smart, they're trying and doing what they need to do; not starving themselves.
  • rubyjune27
    rubyjune27 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5 4 and planning on weighing 126 and then when I get there reevaluate. I believe I will need to be at lighter end of BMI in order to achieve healthy waist hip ratio which is a better guide to health for someone who has always been apple shaped.
  • stardavis1
    stardavis1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks :)! I will be working doubletime to achieve these goals !!!
  • willjean
    willjean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 inchs and 136 lbs. My goal is around 125. I was a 120 lbs for a lot of years (size 4). That size on me, with my build looked a little tiny (on me). Although I say I'm going for 125 ...i'm really going for a tight curvy body and as I add a little muscle that might mean my "ideal weight" is more than 125 lb. The weight thing is just a goal to aim for not my line in the sand.
  • stardavis1
    stardavis1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!