A success story of a different kind.

Options

Replies

• blushkitten
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your story! I want to be like you =) i've been cutting out rude people who judge my every move and to staop talking so badly about myself and learn to take a compliment is hard. You are a success in every way!
  • Ladytulip
    Ladytulip Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful wonderful story, for some of us one of the hardest things in life is learning to love ourselves, But once you accomplished it, then you realise that absolutely anything is possible. You look a picture of happiness and beauty, Well done you :)
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wow, what a way to start a friday... made me a little bit teary eyed! you are absolutely inspiring, keep sharing your story and who knows, maybe we'll see you on the big silver screen one day ;) xx

Thank you I sure hope so!
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your story! I want to be like you =) i've been cutting out rude people who judge my every move and to staop talking so badly about myself and learn to take a compliment is hard. You are a success in every way!

You can do it. Start the compliment thing by forcing yourself to say nothing but 'Thank you' after you receive one. I used to always be like 'No, I'm not that great because.... (fill in the blank)' people do NOT want to hear all the reasons you think you are inadequate, especially if they think you are awesome. :) It will feel awful at first, but soon you will realize that by not belittling the compliment you actually take it in and it sticks with you.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person! wow good job!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is truly amazing. Being in a bad place is something that is so tough to get out of and the fact that you did is beautiful! you really inspired me today! I hope one day you get an academy award :D
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    This is truly amazing. Being in a bad place is something that is so tough to get out of and the fact that you did is beautiful! you really inspired me today! I hope one day you get an academy award :D

I hope so too! Thank you!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You just made me smile! Thank you for sharing your lovely story and even more beautiful pictures.

You go girl!

Namaste, Kristine
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations honey, your story is almost as beautiful as you are! I too read self help books...and they do help. They have helped me see and accept things differently. Now I am working on my physical self.
    Sandy :flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. you INSPIRE me! you hear that? what a beautiful story. you are a wonderful writer--please write a screenplay! congratulations on finding the beauty within so that that could radiate. you are amazing.
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    Congratulations honey, your story is almost as beautiful as you are! I too read self help books...and they do help. They have helped me see and accept things differently. Now I am working on my physical self.
    Sandy :flowerforyou:

Thank you! you are doing great work, keep it up!
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    wow. you INSPIRE me! you hear that? what a beautiful story. you are a wonderful writer--please write a screenplay! congratulations on finding the beauty within so that that could radiate. you are amazing.

Thank you! You are so sweet. I actually have written a screenplay, and am in the process of making it a reality. lol
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful - thanks for sharing your story!!!
  • meycay
    meycay Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm so very impressed by what you've written. MFP has become a life-line to so many of us who felt like we're on this weight-loss road all by ourselves. It's true! You don't see this in your everyday life, surronded by people that are trying and succeeding to lose weight. THEN you find MFP and it's everywhere! People are REALLY doing this. Hey, maybe that means I can too.

You're amazing! Your insight and revelation has not only helped you but the many that have read and will read your post.

Thanks for sharing this with me today.
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    I'm so very impressed by what you've written. MFP has become a life-line to so many of us who felt like we're on this weight-loss road all by ourselves. It's true! You don't see this in your everyday life, surronded by people that are trying and succeeding to lose weight. THEN you find MFP and it's everywhere! People are REALLY doing this. Hey, maybe that means I can too.

You're amazing! Your insight and revelation has not only helped you but the many that have read and will read your post.

Thanks for sharing this with me today.

Thank you! I am glad to have helped you along. By the way, your profile photo is so lovely, your smile seems so sincere, so it looks like you have already figured out the right attitude! You CAN do this too, no maybes.
  • ohkaity
    Options
    Your story is really inspiring - and not an easy one when you're an actor. The industry can be really cruel and it's hard to reach a point of self-acceptance and self-love. You look fantastic and congratulations on finding some success in NYC!

If you don't mind, I'mma add you as a friend, because theatre folk should stick together. :)
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are SO beautiful. I'm very VERY jealous! Congratulations, not only on your weight loss, but having a change of heart and learning how to love yourself. I haven't reached that point in my life, but that's okay! I know I'll get there eventually! <3, hugs and best wishes!
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    Your story is really inspiring - and not an easy one when you're an actor. The industry can be really cruel and it's hard to reach a point of self-acceptance and self-love. You look fantastic and congratulations on finding some success in NYC!

If you don't mind, I'mma add you as a friend, because theatre folk should stick together. :)

Of course! It's always nice to have someone who understands the ridiculous life that is a show biz life. haha
  • GirlAnachronismE
    GirlAnachronismE Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story. It's people like you that keep me motivated everyday to reach my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!