Down 35 pounds! **Warning underware pictures**

Options
1235»

Replies

• Eternalife23
    Options
    wow you look awesome! your results are very inspiring. i'm 23 and 5 foot 2. i'm currently 172.5 and i started about 3 weeks ago at 180. one of my concerns has been that i have some stretch marks on the sides of my hips and a few on the front of my stomach and yours drastically became less visible!!! i'm curious :) did you use any creams or is it that just from weight loss? either way, congratulations on your weight loss and your child!
  • Carm001
    Carm001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BADA BING!

I cant wait til i loose my gut

:glasses:
  • NikkiBunni
    NikkiBunni Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow. awesome job! did you do anything for the stretch marks or did they just fade with the weight loss?

Thanks again every one, you all made me smile and motivated to keep going! I loved reading all your comments!! I just hope all of you know that you can do it too!

I used a lot of Mederma for them, and yes they also faded over time and with weight loss.
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    wow you look awesome! your results are very inspiring. i'm 23 and 5 foot 2. i'm currently 172.5 and i started about 3 weeks ago at 180. one of my concerns has been that i have some stretch marks on the sides of my hips and a few on the front of my stomach and yours drastically became less visible!!! i'm curious :) did you use any creams or is it that just from weight loss? either way, congratulations on your weight loss and your child!

Thanks a bunch!! I hope to motivate people to let them know if they want it bad enough they can do it too. I used Mederma, works wonders. And thanks again!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Omheck! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    Omheck! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Thanks so much!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!