Patriots or Giants...and why?

Options

Replies

• CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    GOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait... What?????!!!!

^This....lol.....Texans all the way next year!

But this year....GO GIANTS.....I'm an Eli fan!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Brady should air it out for sure....what scares me is their lack of a great running game.

WHAT?????

uh, last time I checked they had wes welker and danny woodhead, and green-ellis, they have an amazing running game! Lets just hope Wes Welker is ok to start...and Gronk.

wes welker is a wide reciever and gronk is a tight end. woodhead is a running back (and i really wish the jets had kept him).
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    NY GIANTS!!! We are gonna rock the house!!! Sorry Ps
    triots!!!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'll be nursing my wounds from the Steelers' post-season performance as I cheer on the Giants....
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    NY GIANTS ALL THE WAY. My JETS didn't make it so I root for the other NY Team. Plus i ABSOLUTELY HATE THE PATSYS

:drinker:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Giants, even though they beat the 49ers, I AM from New York lol
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    The PATRIOTS all the way!!!!

Giants are going down in flames!!!!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Giants! Because Greg Jones is having a helluva rookie season. And I never stop bleeding Green--I cheer for my Spartans no matter where they go! (And Brady is a sucky Wolverine, so I have to root against him no matter what.)
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Patriots!!! Because I'm a New Englander :bigsmile:

This! Totally!
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Giants! Because I can't stand Tom Brady, and because I'm a Colts fan, so it's great to have a Manning in the SB.
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Patriots all the way !!! Live in the New England (NH) and always will love the Pats. Hmmm. Maybe people confuse Brady's humbleness for arrogant but I don't think that's what he is. And isn't it the New Jersey Giants ???:laugh:
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Patriots!! Mostly because I have no choice, I live in Massachusetts and will be hung from the rafters if I liked the Giants. lmao
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Patriots!! Mostly because I have no choice, I live in Massachusetts and will be hung from the rafters if I liked the Giants. lmao

wear a jets jersey and throw them way off.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    GIANTS! Why? Because I'm a Ravens fan.
  • cassblue21
    Options
    Giants! Because Greg Jones is having a helluva rookie season. And I never stop bleeding Green--I cheer for my Spartans no matter where they go! (And Brady is a sucky Wolverine, so I have to root against him no matter what.)

The opposite! I am a Wolverines fan and I even have a wolverines Brady jersey that I will wear on Sunday! GO PATS!
  • caseymichelle07
    Options
    Giants! Because I can't stand Tom Brady, and because I'm a Colts fan, so it's great to have a Manning in the SB.

THIS!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

wear a jets jersey and throw them way off.

HA that's the one jersey that could get her strung up higher!
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Patriots... because Myra H. Kraft was an awesome member of our community in New England.
    :flowerforyou:

& because they have 18 previously unsigned, undrafted free agents who are basically stitching it together with some pretty talented veterans to make this year's run.
    :drinker:

& because Coach B is actually being a relatively nice guy this time around.
    :smokin:

Go PATS!
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Giants because of Mark Herzlich!!!!
  • Christine4501
    Options
    GIANTS!!!! Grew watching them with my Dad.