Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Pats because I hate the Giants!!!!
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Giants!!!! Why? Because I can't stand Tom Brady!!

This!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Patriots because Tom Brady is pretty :)
  • maxwellcoffeebean
    Options
    a tie at 0-0 because I cannot stand either of these teams!!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    GIANTS
    Because I really want Peyton and Eli is the closest to him. Plus, Tom Brady is a pretty boy and I consider the Patriots a "Bully Team." I hate Bully teams!
  • Dolores1019
    Options
    GIANTS all day long....and I can't stand Tom Brady......
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Patriots because they have a Michigan quarterback and we all know Big Ten quarterbacks (especially Michigan) are intellectually superior!!! Go Blue!!!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Giants.... Because I'm a die-hard Packers fan and the team that beat the Packers out of the playoffs should win it all!
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    No Vikings, no care.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Patriots- because I am from Boston and dont need any other reason!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Patriots because I love Tom Brady. I don't watch football often, but I know I've never watched the Giants play...so maybe I'm biased. ;)
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Do they even HAVE a Superbowl when the Steelers aren't playing?
  • pdrome5
    Options
    Go Pack Go! Patriots, I hope.
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Giants because Tom Brady, or "Tommy" as his wife calls him, is a panzy who leaves his preggers supermodel girlfriend for another supermodel, never tips his valets (my brother), and disses on Buffalo, which is where I live. I think Eli is dopey, but at least he's respectable.
  • gracielee1
    gracielee1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Pats because I would love to see the looks on those Giants fans and the bandwagonners that have been giving me a hard time about the Jets and their terrible season and the Packers losing. Packers losing, after the miserable performance by my boys in green, was the most heartbreaking disaster this season. For the first time in my life, and hopefully I never have to again, I am rooting for the Pats to win. Go Pats!
  • robynchartier
    robynchartier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GIANTS...all the way Eli is just hitting his stride and I think at this point in time is just a little bit better QB then Brady
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    GIANTS!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one who CAN'T STAND Brady. Besides, Eli got me some pretty good points on my fantasy team, and they're a better all-around team.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Patriots.... Only because two of my friends are die hard Pats fans and if I said Giants they'd probably hunt me down... This is their vote...lol

Otherwise, I could care less. I hate football...lol
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Patriots.... Only because two of my friends are die hard Pats fans and if I said Giants they'd probably hunt me down... This is their vote...lol

Truth
  • kat1014
    kat1014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This year its for the commercials. :cry: