http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8OnpaTW-jY
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

That is one handsome man!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Oh crap, I've been doing it wrong. I thought it was drink what you don't like and don't drink what you do like. I am ashamed.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I second that!!!:drinker:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    ...you are obviously trying to conmit suicide and should have your children taken from you. I saw that in a study on yahoo news.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anything unless it came from my own body. That way I know exactly where it came from. I guess I'm lazy.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anything unless it came from my own body. That way I know exactly where it came from. I guess I'm lazy.

WHAT!!!!!!???????????? I am soo confused.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I only drink grass fed soda.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Then drink it sometimes. :smile:

If you don't, then never drink it. :smile:

I don't understand. There's no fear or shame involved here. How am I supposed live my life according to that?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    Pop.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Then drink it sometimes. :smile:

If you don't, then never drink it. :smile:

I don't understand. There's no fear or shame involved here. How am I supposed live my life according to that?

Confusing, isn't it?
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    The best part about this method is that whenever someone talks about recycling, you can usually one up them. Because that's what really matters: feeling superior about our choices.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    *sips a Coke Zero*

aaaahhhhhh
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    The best part about this method is that whenever someone talks about recycling, you can usually one up them. Because that's what really matters: feeling superior about our choices.

Yep! That's exactly what really matters. That is why it's important for us to be jealous and sabotage anyone who has good stuff happen to them.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Yep! That's exactly what really matters. That is why it's important for us to be jealous and sabotage anyone who has good stuff happen to them.
    A solid punch in the face produces good results too. :drinker:
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Don't you know that water is dangerous? It practically MELTS landscape and you can die if you inhale it. HOW IS THAT NATURAL OR HEALTHY?

*snicker* Oh man, I'mma keep drinking my rare diet soda and watch the world burn.