Options
2»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Then drink it sometimes. :smile:

If you don't, then never drink it. :smile:
    Why in the WORLD would you say something that actually makes sense? Come on. Where's the hate in that post?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    WOW! It couldn't POSSIBLY be that simple?

Could it???
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So wait..... If I drink soda, it doesn't mean I hate my family, will lose my front teeth, and for some reason don't care about how animals are treated? Now I'm sooo confused? I thought there was a Yahoo article or something on this.......
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Then drink it sometimes. :smile:

If you don't, then never drink it. :smile:
    CrossedArms.gif Don't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So wait..... If I drink soda, it doesn't mean I hate my family, will lose my front teeth, and for some reason don't care about how animals are treated? Now I'm sooo confused? I thought there was a Yahoo article or something on this.......

No. But if you eat fruit, all those things WILL happen.

And, for the love of God!, stay away from those bananas!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This might be the most peaceful thread I have seen here all day. Well done, everyone. You're wonderful.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    intredasting-thumb.jpg
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. Diet Mt. Dew = happy mama.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I only drink soda while in a sauna. The calories I burn in the sauna are greater than the calories in the soda thus making soda a negative calorie food. Also, the steam and sweat help to remove all the chemicals in the soda from my body as I am drinking it.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Pop.
    Exactly!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I used to make my son soda from sparkling rain water 2 liter bottles and flavored stevia all different flavors sweet leaf brand he loved it as well as his little friends that would come over
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I used to make my son soda from sparkling rain water 2 liter bottles and flavored stevia all different flavors sweet leaf brand he loved it as well as his little friends that would come over

I wish I could find that sweet leaf stuff, I keep seeing people mention it but it's not sold in the stores close to me. :-(