2. Adam
3. Danny
4. Allison
5. Matt
6. Megan
7. Lil
8. Anoop
9. Scott

Danny needs to do a simple ballad All his performances are sounding alike now. I wish Megan would knock one out the park. I like her.

Scott, Lil, Anoop and Matt need to go then things will get interesting.

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I don't like your topics these days!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey

I thought you didn't watch Idol?

Anyway, I think you are giving Megan brownie points for being cute....
    I really wanted to like her, but her last few performances were the PITTS
    BUT I have to agree that Scott needs to GO first....if I have to hear him sing one more time.......someone better hide all the forks before I poke my eyes out (Ok, a tad dramatic but very true..c'mon already!)

Kim
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I think Scott needs to go, he sounds like entertainment on my grandparents cruise ship, i think he will stay for a bit just with the sympathy vote. Kris is amazing! I havent been watching the entire season, just the last couple weeks, and i love that his songs sound original. Megan has an awesome voice, but her song choices suck :bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    Options
    Ok, we all agree
    Megan is cute, like-able and quirky....but she hasn't even come close to nailing it the past few weeks
    When I hear her sing I find myself cringing for her...
    She definitely has a unique voice and lots of potential.....and here and there....very few and far between she hits a nice note
    If I was Simon I would feel a little embarrassed about bringing her back
    (Maximus...you need to remove the beer goggles when watching next week :)

As far as the boys....don't trash me but I like Matt the best
    Didn't love his performance last night even though I love The Fray and the song ....but love when he does the blues/R&B stuff like the prior week
    Adam should ditch the show and do Rent on Broadway...
    Kris....he just reminds me of a sweet little boy who is trying so darn hard..I just want to give him a little hug...missing something with him though...

Oh boy..I need a life...Kim
    I'm gonna shut-up now
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    When they said Adam was going to sing "Play That Funky Music" I thought OH LORD!!!! But he nailed it!! I love him!! He surprises me every week!!:laugh:

Didn't you just LOVE Allison's dress & hair?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Danny...(sigh)..is awesome!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    The bottom 3 should be Lil, Anoop & Scott, IMO!!:flowerforyou:
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    Megan has like a Duff or Nelly Furtado voice, she needs to rock it out and she still has a chance. I liked the play that funky music cuz the rest of the show was dead lol, at least he livened it up! The Fray song was lame, he was trying WAY too hard to replicate their tone and etc, like Kara said, its all about artistry :bigsmile:
  • brianna_252006
    Options
    megan sucks. She should definitely go!
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    I extremly dislike Anoop, he SUCKS! Anyone else notice its like hes humping and thrashing in all of his songs and soooo unattractive lol, eww
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I thought that Kris did awesome and Adam and Danny did too! They are my top guys...

Allison is my favorite girl..

Megan.... not sure what she was thinking :huh: her last two performances have been awful...
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    IMO top 3... adam, danny, kris

bottom 3.. megan, anoop, scott

I didn't like kris at first, but the last couple weeks he has made better song choices that fit him much better. Adam is always a surprise, and danny is good, but needs to have a breakout song, a ballad or something different, i am losing interest in him now.

megan, ugh... i cant believe she is still there... scott... wedding singer.... anoop, I wanted to like him, i tried...but i just cant, he isnt good.
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hey

Oooops...I forgot about Danny
    I guess enough said...he's ok....has some better nights than others....a step up from Kris..sorta
    I'm not even touching Anoop....don't get it, never got it..never will...BE GONE

Kim