American Idol - Week of March 30th

Options

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hey

Oooops...I forgot about Danny
    I guess enough said...he's ok....has some better nights than others....a step up from Kris..sorta
    I'm not even touching Anoop....don't get it, never go it..never will...BE GONE

Kim

He looks like he stepped off an college campus. Not the kind of look you want for a rock star.

That's what I was thinking...did you see his frat boys in the audience??

I think he can sing... but it just depends on the song...
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I didn't wanna, but I really liked Adam last night.......I think it's the entertainment factor. His broadway experience most certainly shines through!!!!

I'm a Danny fan but I didn't think he was as good as the judges made him out to be last night.

Megan's "voice" is fake. That "sound" she's making is not real and it's getting darn annoying!!

I like Matt, Anoop needs to just go and Scott is good in his genre of music, but not Idol material.

Chris was really good , Allison is the one who I am feeling is the same week after week.
    Lil needs help too...that dress!!!:noway:
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Adam gives me the fricking creeps!!!:noway: Why does he have to lick the microphone everytime he hits a high note!!??:explode: I just don't see him making it in the mainstream music world. His version of Ring of Fire weirded me out! Scott needs to go entertain on a cruise ship.....and Anoop needs to go back to the karaoke bar on campus.

Love, love, love Danny, Kris, and Matt. Kris was awesome last night! Matt didn't do too hot last night, but he is something when he breaks out the blues-y style.

Megan is unique and quirky and she could have a really cool sound if she would stop trying to sing songs that are totally not her style. How could she even think that her voice would sound good trying to do a Bob Marley song for pete's sakes!!

Allison is a pretty solid performer...I could see her being like a Kelly Clarkson or someone like that.

Lil I am stumped on. I think she doesn't know who she really is. I hate the song choices she has been picking, but I think the girl can sing.

Just my opinion, :smile:
    Erin
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wonder if Megan was kicking herself in the *kitten* for smarting off about not caring what the judges thought?:laugh: I thought for sure Anoop was the goner!!

And the best part of the night...DAVID COOK!!!!:love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wonder if Megan was kicking herself in the *kitten* for smarting off about not caring what the judges thought?:laugh: I thought for sure Anoop was the goner!!

I love his humility. Did you see his mom singing every word last night!!:smooched:
    omg.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    1. Kris
    2. Adam
    3. Danny
    4. Allison
    5. Matt
    :glasses:
    7. Lil
    8. Anoop
    9. Scott

I think they got it right last night. She was quirky, kinda cool, but not AI material
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I don't like your topics these days!

too girly?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

I love his humility. Did you see his mom singing every word last night!!:smooched:
    omg.jpg

Yes!!! That was SO sweet!!!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Megan is really pretty, but she's a trainwreck in front of the camera....she was acting soooo ignorant last night. I really liked her alot, but I had to laugh last night when she was hugging Anoops arm, opening her eyes really big and acting stupid...when Ryan said she was going home she was shocked. I think she thought Anoop was going home. THEN...what's with her bird thing...it was bad when she sang the song "I'm Like A Bird" and it was even worse last night!!!:noway:

Does anyone know what ever happened to David Cook's brother? I remembered when I saw his guitar with the "AC" on it, that his brother was having a hard fight against brain cancer.......it wasn't a good prognosis then, wondered what the situation is now?
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Megan is really pretty, but she's a trainwreck in front of the camera....she was acting soooo ignorant last night. I really liked her alot, but I had to laugh last night when she was hugging Anoops arm, opening her eyes really big and acting stupid...when Ryan said she was going home she was shocked. I think she thought Anoop was going home. THEN...what's with her bird thing...it was bad when she sang the song "I'm Like A Bird" and it was even worse last night!!!:noway:

Does anyone know what ever happened to David Cook's brother? I remembered when I saw his guitar with the "AC" on it, that his brother was having a hard fight against brain cancer.......it wasn't a good prognosis then, wondered what the situation is now?

I thought that she made a fool of herself...

Ahh David Cook :love:

I was wondering too!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options

too girly?

actually, yes!:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

too girly?

• Dave198lbs
    Options

too girly?

Is this too girly?

kara_dioguardi.jpg

looks like maybe a trans...is he?
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love love love Adam! :heart: I can see him as a big star! I would buy his albums. :heart: Cindy
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I really like kris. I'm not a big fan of Adam but he's very in style right now so I think he will do well, it is a kids show after all. I can't stand anoop or allison or Danny. I skip right over them when they sing. Anoop makes weird faces, allison seems very full of herself and too jaded for 16. Danny bugs me for my own prejuduces.