Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In need of friends to motivate!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    request sent. let's motivate each other :)
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    Please add me I have been on this site for awhile and all my old friends have dropped off! I need some help! Got 15lbs down then went back up over the summer!!!
    Thank you everyone!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Welcome to MFP :)

I will add you right now!! I do the same as u do :) I like to comment on all friends as much as I can :) and try to be active and supportive..

of course we all love motivation :D we get motivated by others!

so lets do this!

Talal
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Feel free to add me I enjoy helping any and all
  • M00nbeam55
    M00nbeam55 Posts: 62 Member
    I've added you
    I am new here and am looking for some supportive friends to help me stick to the path I want to take :)
  • Hi, I have added you. I too am new to MFP and would love to have friends here to motivate and support me.
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me i motivate my friends and like to be motivated back, lets support each other xx
  • feel free to add me! I am also new to the site and am looking for support in my quest to get healthy after many, many years of trying and failing.
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Add me i take the time to comment and view diaries etc and I log in daily! goes for anyone!