My Story

Options

Replies

• candican
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, you've done an amazing job!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job! How encouraging and inspiring :-). Something really good out of something really bad - awesome!
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Beautiful post!
  • Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished is nothing short of remarkable. Keep up the good work, you look wonderful!! You have a lot to be proud of.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations to you!!! Thank you for sharing your story, it just motivated me to continue and not give up on mine. Your daughter is beautiful and very blessed to have you for her mother.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    totally WOW! what a wonderful job !! your looking great. Eat your heart out ex'y !!
  • patsyanne
    Options
    Wow what a great story. Congrats on taken your life into your hands. You are looking good in your pics. Good luck with the future surgery! Continue on this journey for yourself and your daughter ....she needs her Mommy!
  • akd001
    akd001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment - keep it up
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is simply WOW. How strong you are. Your perseverance is an inspiration.
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    What a blessing. I am so proud of you!
  • nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Truly inspiring !!:smile:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You should be very proud of yourself!....Not sure if this is true but I heard that you may be able to donate your skin to a burn hospital for burn patients, something worth checking into. Add me if you like. LOOKING GOOD!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!

My jaw dropped on the after pictures. Way to go!

I'll bet you feel like a million bucks!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    An amazing story, I am so happy for you and your daughter. Enjoy your new healthy life together!
  • dcannon115
    Options
    Congrats!! You should be so proud!!
  • Eileen280
    Options
    What an amazing post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you look amazing.... What a wonderful thing you have done to prove to your daughter that never EVER, EVER ALLOW any man to abuse you wether it be mentally, verbally, or physical!!! She will or has learned that you are so much better than that and have proved that to her and have broken that circle of violence.. if you had not done that history has a way of repeating itself and you should BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep up the work work ..you now are an inspiration to MANY women...to me anyway..thank you and god bless you and your children!!!

Eileen

P.S. I just started here.
  • granolagirl
    granolagirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are Fantastic!!!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an incredible story! You are a rock star!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! You are one of the most amazing transformations I've ever seen! Major CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congratulations on turning your life around-what an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!