Super Saturday Challenge - Feb 4th

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    a HRM is a Heart Rate Monitor

I will rest tomorrow, need to find some energy from somewhere for monday!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    I know I will feel like an idiot for asking, but what is HRM? I saw it in several posts and guess I am not fully awake yet. I like the challenge idea. I am fairly new to the site and appreciate the motivation!!

If you don't have an HRM and use MFP to calculate calories. I would say, do NOT use the full value they give you, use about 2/3rds of it. I never burn as much as MFP calculates
  • Thanks.
  • I will give it a shot! I have been terrible all week, and this weekend isn't looking good either (well, not calorie-wise anyways)!! Hitting the gym shortly. About 4 glasses of water in....
  • I know I will feel like an idiot for asking, but what is HRM? I saw it in several posts and guess I am not fully awake yet. I like the challenge idea. I am fairly new to the site and appreciate the motivation!!

If you don't have an HRM and use MFP to calculate calories. I would say, do NOT use the full value they give you, use about 2/3rds of it. I never burn as much as MFP calculates

That is funny, because my HRM almost always says I burn MORE than what MFP calculates. I tend to use MFPs for that reason...
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    I'm in! Super bad last night... Well, maybe not SUPER bad.. it was only one small bottle of wine after all. I do have 2 bottles left. Needed some motivation today and this sounds perfect! Thanks!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    My HRM reads over MFP too but I go with it as I know I have put that extra effort in, when I'm not as enthusiastic it reads lower than MFP so I just stick it, it seems to know my moods lol
  • nisijam5
    dmouse...that is strange...maybe, I will check the settings on my watch :ohwell:

Mcctin...your my kind of gal...:drinker:

OK, I'm off to burn some calories....
    HRM...check
    Water...check
    Shoes....check
    Attitude....check...thanks to all of you
  • Mcctin65
    dmouse...that is strange...maybe, I will check the settings on my watch :ohwell:

Mcctin...your my kind of gal...:drinker:

OK, I'm off to burn some calories....
    HRM...check
    Water...check
    Shoes....check
    Attitude....check...thanks to all of you

:blushing: How sweet~ I'm off to get started, too! And I challenged another friend to do the same thing. Better put my wine in the fridge first.
  • nisijam5
    Mcctin...ha, ha, I challenged my sister as well....

OK...
    273/600....pylometics tabata & elliptical
    25/100...reverse crunches
    24/96...H20

Check back later....
  • Mcctin65
    I don't know how to post a photo but I took one of my elliptical.. I hit 610 calories burned.. Not sure if it's accurate but it's good enough for me! 4 glasses of water down so far.
    Thanks for the challenge! Off to work on some ab stuff!
  • nisijam5
    Dang, you bet us all....hey, if the elliptical say it, it must be, right? Good job!!
  • I'm in! that's 5 shots of tequila, a long island and an amaretto Sour! 600 cals cardio and p90x abs here I come :)
  • nisijam5
    Nmauch...that's how I think!!
  • Mcctin65
    Dang, you bet us all....hey, if the elliptical say it, it must be, right? Good job!!
    Thanks!
  • Mcctin65
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks in calories / glass of wine (alcohol in general)!
  • nisijam5
    This is how to post your picture.

1) I use photobucket, upload the photo there
    2) copy the IMG code
    3) paste onto MFP
    4) change the capital IMG to lowercase img on the front and the back of the code
  • Calories burned (jogging, strength, and some "just dance")
    100 various ab exercises done.
    1/2 way through my water, but won't be able to check in later. I will drink it all though!!!

Thanks for the challenge!!
  • nisijam5
    597/600....plyometics tabata & elliptical
    75...reverse crunches, bicycles
    72....H20

Dang it, 3 calories short....gonna have to do some more
  • nisijam5
    692/600....plyometics tabata & elliptical
    75...reverse crunches, bicycles, standing twist crunches
    96....H20

Well, I got her done and have earned some extra weekend calories...thanks for all the support on this challenge...you got me off my duff

HRM....$100.00
    Gym Shoes...$80.00
    Elliptical....$1800.00
    600 Calories burned...priceless