Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    week12.jpg
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Rach, I sent you my weight this morning. Have I been kicked off of the team? :cry:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Sorry that was the wrong chart...

week13.jpg
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulatoins TabbieKaye, awesome job!!

Yahoo for all of us, sticking it through all these weeks & making good choices to be here & get ourselves healthy.

Everyday is a challenge & a journey.

Let's make the most of it!

:drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Sani-1.gif
    i'm aloud to walk now so i have to get back on track. help me to keep going. :sad:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have a question for your guys. Im on this sit up challenge and I missed today do you think for this week i could do all three of my days all three days ina row?? I just don't want to repeat week 3 as i had to repeat week 2 :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Jess-Not sure but OUCH!

hmo4-one step at a time! You can do it - you will do it!

Good Morning my beautiful blues!

Work is slower on this end of the week. Took a rest day yesterday with a boost in calories for the day. I worked out 6 days in a row - 2 of which were strength and cardio - the other 4 just cardio. Will go to gym again tonight.

Looks like a whole bunch of us didn't lose last week - but no gain either....so way to control it ladies.

I am lacking in water past couple weeks - getting about 6 glasses in but not 8 or more - need to work on that. Otherwise calories (except purposely yesterday) i've been under. I find it hard to get all of them in when I exercise and I end up below the 1200 "magic" # on several of those days - that's why I did the spike yesterday to shake things up we'll see if it works.

Have a great Thursday!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    hmo4 - so great to see you back!! you scared me a bit! let's push through this & take one day, one meal, one workout at a time! we are so much stronger then all of this!

j_g - the sit up challenge sounds awesome! if it were me, i'd just do the missed day today & adjust your week by a day instead of repeating the whole week again. but, that's just mho (my humble opinion).

chrissy - sounds like we have the same problem with the exercise calories! i'm thinking that's why i didn't have a change this week. my body just doesn't want to let it go. that & i need a little help in the fiber department!! :wink: :wink: i think that i'm going to have to add in a meal somewhere. like a baked potatoe or something... let me know if you have any ideas.

rach - i know that you're busy with work but we miss your wit & input! know that we're thinking of you!

leigh - girl where have you been?? so not used to not seeing you around!

where are all our blues???

Keep strong people & keep movin'!! :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Sanifrey - I'm sorry! I'm still around lurking, but I just don't really have anything to post. I haven't exercised, tracked my calories, or even weighed myself. It's just all kinda been pushed to the back burner. I just absolutely MUST get caught up with school before shifting my focus back, because if I fail these classes, that's thousands of dollars lost. :noway: Nooo good.

I will be back though, I promise! :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rach for putting me back on. Ive been so busy lately with cub scouts. We are having a yard sale this weekend that way I can try and pay for all the boys to go to daycamp so the parents dont have to pay or at least not taht much. It usually runs about 60$ a kid. I know how expensive it can get because I sent 2 boys last year. So I have been going through so much stuff here at the house. I have priced so much stuff and then tomorrow I have to bring it down to where the yard sale is. My oldest boy just became a boy scout so now I have a cub scout and boy scout meeting a week on 2 different days. I also have both my boys in little league so I am going to about 3 or 4 practices a week. I am doing something every night. Plus Hubby is sick now. But at least I am back to the gymthis week. YEA

Connie
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    sorry guys..

having guy problems. :cry: :sad: :explode:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Rach - You take care of you, girl! We're here for you when you're ready!!:wink:

Connie - You sure do sound busy!! It's gotta be great to be back at the gym for some YOU time! :tongue:

Leigh - Sorry to hear about your guy problems! That's never easy to go through. Hang in there & take care! :heart:

Hang in there team we can do it!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    So, I'm STILL waiting for this weight to fall off this week?? What the heck is going on?? I'm doing everything I should be. Maybe a little TMI, but I am having trouble with some constipation these last couple of days so maybe that's the problem.
    I have step class this morning & then I have to go to the tire shop to get my van's tires checked out! Should be lots of fun with two kids. GRRRR!! :angry:
    It's rainy here today & all I really want to do is get back under the covers!!

Keep strong team!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    where oh where has my blue team gone, oh where oh where can they beeeee??
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :yawn:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Hi Ho Blues

Just did levels 1 2 and 3 of the Biggest Loser Cardio video - and I am in need of one hot shower!

Going out of town for the weekend - bringing water and healthy snacks to skip concession stand mistakes. My son in playing in a baseball tourna in Pigeon Forge TN after my daughter has a track meet.

Hope you all have a great - healthy weekend!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm having a birthday party for my daughter tonight for 8 little girls this should be exciting. I have a question I don't know if you guys know the answer to I see on the BL that they do the jumping up like on stairs or those stands and just keep doing that. What does that work???
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being mia. I had a really busy week but did pretty well.
    Did some different excercises in a class on Wednesday and I was still sore until Friday.
    The instructor realyy knows how to put your rear in gear. OW!

jg - hope you survived the birthday party!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Alright a start to a new week. I did really good about my calorie count today however didn't exercise. I do however plan on doing so Monday night. I can't wait for my husband to start feeling better because we always workout together. I also can't wait to start riding my bike and walking a little bit more.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I am feeling so overwhelmed due to house refi the appraisal and all the paperwork that goes with it, taxes-we owe alot, preparing for vacation and a full week of kids activities-track meet baseball games and practices.

I will continue to work hard but boy wouldn't I love a break....if I can make it til Friday - everything will be fine! :tongue:

I will make it - just venting!

Upped calories over the weekend - something's gotta give - I'm still holding no loss this week so far or last.