What's the worst thing in ur fridge right now :-?

Options

Replies

• Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    red velvet oreo cheesecake. :( I made it for an order I have to today and every time I open the fridge to get a radish it says, 'hello there, lover' ;)
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    these

a11261046.jpg

And due to this thread.. now I want to eat them =\

I love these but luckily I haven't been able to find them in the UK for a few years

The worst thing in my fridge is the chocolate left over from Christmas - although it would be worse if it was all gone we are spacing it out :happy:
  • bcameron112
    bcameron112 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    White bread
  • bcameron112
    bcameron112 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    or maybe sloe gin???
  • jsduncan52
    Options
    Two lbs of fudge my sister in law gave to us on New Years for a late Christmas present! No temptation to me cause I have been determined to lose since Jan 11, 2012 - just wish I had known of this great site sooner. I am giving the fudge away to anyone who visits me!

Best: Salad Fixins
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    left over bacon from last weekend from Franks, it's Sunday so not much going on in there.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Um. Its Super Bowl Sunday and I have 10 guests coming over, there isn't a whole lot of good in there. Chicken wing dip, sausage cheese dip, cocktail meatballs, homemade pudding, 2 lbs of wings, and pigs in a blanket.
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bacon!
  • JennL418
    Options
    red velvet oreo cheesecake. :( I made it for an order I have to today and every time I open the fridge to get a radish it says, 'hello there, lover' ;)

UMMMM, that sounds SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!:heart:
  • KazzieBear83
    KazzieBear83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Betty Crocker Rich And Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting :)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Worst: champagne left over from New Years
    Best: everything else...organic fruits/veggies/greek yogurt, eggs from my free-run hens, organic almond milk,etc.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I thought I'd weigh in on this one..........ha ha..........Not really sure what the worst is..........wine, baileys (which I never have had before nor will I ever try), and/or possibly bruschetta (or whatever that lean salty meat is that comes in extremely thin slices.......LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff)

Best is everything else.........Mom usually keeps it healthy!
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    Coke that my bf wanted and never drank
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    worst: extra mature cheddar cheese, i can hear it calling me from here...

best: eggs, salad, extra lean mince for making cottage pie for tea!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    worst? Probably my red taw valley leicester - best? the veg? the fruit? the egg or fromage frais... pick one
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    worst? umm rainbow sherbet
    best: fruits, veggies, tofu.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My husband's Pepsi. I refuse to drink it even though I love it!!!
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    A year old box of Thin Mints.. frozen assets...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Worst: 2 ball park hotdogs that some how ended up in the very back of the fridge behind the butter. I haven't thrown it out because i dont want to touch the packet. :sick:

Best: I haven't gone grocery shopping, so nothing really awesome is in my fridge.. maybe the Tortillas...?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    There is a red box in the fridge. It is obviously a box of chocolates that my wife ordered for Xmas. She ordered several boxes. Different kinds. Mixed chocolates and Nuts. Petit fours. Baclava. Little bite sized chocolate covered carrot cakes. I think she forgot about the last box. It's still sealed in plastic and unopened. Not sure what variety is in the box, but I am not going to open it. It has been staring at me for almost two months every time I open the fridge.