OMG!! I DID IT!!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done :smile:
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    So Inspirational!:flowerforyou:
  • angelltn
    Options
    What an unbelievable accomplishment! Congratulations!!
  • jlaverne3
    jlaverne3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work! An inspiration to us all with your determination and willpower!!!
  • toshasheree
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    that's pretty F'n sweet, great job, that's amazing
  • MONI733
    Options
    Ed you rock!! Congrats
  • CaperSherLyn
    Options
    WOW! Great Job! Congrats on ur weight loss & all your hard work, sweat & tears, determination & WILL POWER!!! Thats amazing! :0)) You must be very very proud!
  • mattoc
    Options
    That is tremendous. You're obviously proud, and should be. It's a good lesson for the rest of us who think that 10, or 30, or 50 pounds of weight loss is unreachable. Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • eves5ks
    eves5ks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! way to go. you look great!!!!!!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are truly an inspiration!
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am in awe! You are absolutely amazing and an inspiration to everyone trying to get healthy and lose weight! WOW!
  • terinee
    terinee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! You have accomplished a PHENOMENAL thing! I am truly excited & happy for you. My husband and I just buried his brother at age 29 due to complications to weight (he died at 684 lbs). Keep sharing your story because you may help someone cheat death. You are an inspiration! Congrats again.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo proud of you!!! You are an inspiration to us all! Great job and God bless you always!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! you look awesome.
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is tremendous. You're obviously proud, and should be. It's a good lesson for the rest of us who think that 10, or 30, or 50 pounds of weight loss is unreachable. Thanks for being an inspiration!
    I totally agree.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspiring! YOu are doing great. This is super impressive! You must be proud! You better be! :) I'm adding you!
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Ed! So proud of you! Your results speak for themselves. I just have one question: Where are you going to bury that poor elliptical when you're done? You've put that thing through hell!
  • rahmyers
    rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work and determination is an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!