OMG!! I DID IT!!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    New hero!

AMAZING JOB!!!!
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself xxx
  • DonaldD23
    Options
    Such an inspiration!! Congratulations on all your accomplishments!! You are the man!!
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This is an INCREDIBLE accomplishment! I am SO PROUD of you! You may not realize, but the inspiration that some will receive from this post alone will SAVE LIVES! God Bless You for being such a GREAT EXAMPLE

Congratulations!!!!

^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Congrats!! That is amazing!
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! That's freakin' awesome! Fantastic job! You are an inspiration!
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You did something incredible, you can be really proud of yourself!
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well done my friend...well done ! You should be very proud of your accomplishment. :smokin:
  • FitnessDoll87
    FitnessDoll87 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are such an AMAZING INSPIRATION!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! I wish you luck with your surgeries! And WOW! What a fantastic job! A true inspiration!
  • cmeripped
    Options
    Atta Boy!!! Looking good. But what's with the mean face? I smile during my workouts...j/k :-)
  • Kelleinna
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for sharing... it lets the rest of us know that it can be done!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I am sure you feel SO good about yourself and your journey. Way to go!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    thats incredible, well done u :happy:
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Check out the guns!!!!amazing work !well done to you what a fantastic achievement and what an inspiration.
  • 170to117
    Options
    Wow! That's completely incredible..you showed everyone that you ch turn your life around if you try, andi'm sure you'll live a lot longer and a WHOLE lot healthier and happier. Congrats.
  • marathongirl11
    Options
    OMG ~ Wow! Amazing, simply Amazing!!

Congratulations & Good luck to you in the future!
  • skatermom503
    Options
    I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel both emotionally and physically!! It is absolutely amazing! It just shows how much inner strength you have. Congratulations on opening up the possibilities for the second half of your life. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • mswillems
    mswillems Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... Well done! Way to go! Thank you for sharing!
  • coreykantola
    Options
    You are an very strong minded man, you deserve every bit of praise that MFP and your family and friends give you. Just think of what anyone can accomplish if you just put mind to the task.

Good For You !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!