OMG!! I DID IT!!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Sweetmelody1983
    Sweetmelody1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You did an amazing job. I am glad you posted b/f and after pics.
    :happy:
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    That is simply super fantastic! great and excellent job. Dedication is inspiring.
  • baby_jacob27
    Options
    What an amazing job! Can't even recognize the other person. You look so much happier and younger! Way to be!
  • debbiestone500
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!:smile:
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    omg, that's incredible!! I'm so proud of you!!
  • sls4uk
    sls4uk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome,, you should be so proud of yourself,, what and accomplishment!!! I'm proud of you too!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Im crying tears of happiness for you. :-) Very very inspiring.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    W O W!!! What a phenomenal change!!! Way to go!!! Truly amazing transformation :)
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    AWESOME ! So happy for you..
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    OMG back at you!! you are so amazing!! you look totaly different!! Im so proud of you and i know you had to be in a lot of pain.. Please tell us how you got there, oh i can see you put on muscles lol i know you are very happy!! so happy for you. You look happier in the face!!! i can see you glowing!! Congratulations!!
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a testament to hard work and determination!! You ROCK!!!!
  • Janice567
    Options
    A great big congratulations!!! What an awsome accomplishment. Your testimony helps me keep going. God Bless You!!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing with us!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sncmaddie
    sncmaddie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cdyoder
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an awesome story and pictures speak a thousand words! Keep it up and I wish you the best, you have earned it!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Such an incredible inspiring story!! Great job!!!! Know it hasn't been an easy journey but you look amazing!!
  • LancasterParkWife
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • MCwhiteraven
    MCwhiteraven Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is so AMAZING!! Many, many, congratulations!!! You are an absolute inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!