What have you done for love?

Options

Replies

• Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I became my husbands Dialysis nurse. I also will donate a kidney for him. As soon as I lose 19 more pounds. Then I will get to my ideal eight for myself. I would do anything for my husband. :heart: :smile:
  • _jw_
    _jw_ Posts: 6
    Options
    I said goodbye to the love of my life tonight so that they could find happiness with someone else.
    My heart is broken.
    If they loved me as much as I loved them we'd be together.

If you love someone set them free, if they come back to you it was meant to be, if not they were never yours.
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    MARIO.jpg

The B wasn't even in that castle...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    2 and a half days of induced labor followed by an emergency c-section.
    And then 25 hours of induced labor, feeling like my previous c-section scar was going to tear apart.
    They are my little loves.
  • katrin25
    Options
    Came to the U.S. to be with him; 9 months later we got married. This was 22 yrs ago. Stayed married for 14 yrs. I have a wonderful 17-y/o daughter with him. We eventually got divorced, but it was worth taking a risk, packing my things and travelling half the world to be with the one I adored back then.
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Drove 1000 miles (15 hours) from Minnesota to Texas to visit my boyfriend, without him knowing, because we were having issues getting concrete plans to see each other again and I missed him so much I couldn't stand it anymore. By the time I finally got there, I had a hard time walking normally & was more than a little crazy from being alone in a car for 15 hours, but the look on his face when I walked into his work and it dawned on him that holy ****, his girlfriend is right here made everything worth it. The drive back was one of the most difficult experiences I've ever had though, between not wanting to ever leave & being locked in a car for another 15 hours only a few days later.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    MARIO.jpg

Yes! It just gets to depressing beyond that. Go Mario!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I once fell for the wrong person... and traveled across the country to help her move after leaving the military and stayed at her parents' house for about 2 weeks. I missed my bowling team winning the base championship...

To this day... she is still married... and we have managed to remain friends, and that trip was 12 years ago.

She left the military... not me. LOL
  • melrose09
    Options
    Moved across the country alone to a strange town for a man I'd only had a relationship with in person for 5 weeks before he deployed to Iraq. We were married 3 days after he returned, pregnant 3 months after that and are now trying for #2! Love my husband more than words can say! <3
  • melrose09
    Options
    MARIO.jpg

OMG I didn't see this at first. You win for sure! :)
  • melrose09
    Options
    Met a nice guy (through a relative) who lived in another province, dated long distance for a year. One day he talked to me about moving to be with him... so I left my friends and family in Edmonton, a very good Government job and a sweet little condo that was all my own (no sharing the remote control! hehe) to be with him. Got married 8 months later and we've never been happier :-) That was nearly 5 years ago... I'm a Military Wife now, we move around a lot, but he was so worth the giant leap of faith! If it feels right, do it! :heart:

We are marriage twins! :) My husband is USN
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    I gave life.
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    I drove a man I had just met hours earlier in a bar back to his house that was a 45min distance from where I lived in a town I had never been to not even knowing his surname and not telling anyone where I was all because I had a feeling about him

2 years and 2 months later I now live with that man in that house and we are engaged ! Could of been the stupidest decision I made but it turned out to be the best :)
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I moved 3500 miles from Canada to the UK. Got married in 2009, and life is grand!
  • LiannaJo
    Options
    Valentine's Day is my wedding anniversary!!! So, we'll probably just eat out at a restuarant or take a trip down to Phoenix, like we do every year since we've lived here. LOL!
  • LiannaJo
    Options
    I have stayed sober now, changed my lifestyle, and workout more.

My husband says that's all it takes for him to love me more. I love that about him.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    More then I should have, cuz the douch bag wasn't worth it. Yes, I am bitter!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Moved away from everything and everyone I know to another city to be with him. :)
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    We meet online, so I picked up my life and moved country after a year of 'dating' online. I've been in Australia 10yrs now... as of Valentines day we'll have been together 11yrs. :)
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I took a chance ... stepped outside of my comfort zone ... still treading water ... but eventually it could be worth the journey.

~ Sigh ~