Your Favorite Muscular Assets at your Current Fitness Level

Options
For those of you not at your goal weight yet, and at your current fitness level, when you look in the mirror or stare down at yourself, what are your best looking or most defined assets?

I was working out on the stepper a bit ago and was checking out the hundreds of beads of sweat developing across my shoulders and arms, and thought "Damn my shoulders and arms are looking good!"

And because I workout on stepper (a lot), my legs are like tree trunks.

What about you? What on you makes you say, "Damn, my ________ looks good!"

Replies

• bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I like looking at my biceps when I curl. I have a rather pronounced vein in my left bicep and it pops out. I'm sure it would gross out a lot of people, but I think it's cool and is saying "That's it, mama. You work it!"
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    My legs. Although a inch or two larger than I'd like above the knee, they're firm and have very little fat on them. Probably due to years of volleyball, cycling, rock climbing, etc. Most people never actually quit using the muscles in their legs...do they? It's my tummy, my glutes, and my biceps that need the most work.
  • cooter2533
    Options
    Probably my shoulders esp delts or calves, I'm at 212 right now, down from 253. Still want to lose 30-35. Lbs
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    shoulders/butt :D
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and endurance levels are way up!
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not really a "workout" muscle, but as a result of the arm and upper body work I've been doing my shoulders and neck are looking much more defined, not like muscular... but I can see the ridges where my collar bones are... that makes me RIDICULOUSLY happy. And when I'm flexing I can see my biceps for the first time EVER!!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    My biceps. I have a little extra weight on my thighs, but my arms are getting pretty cut

Also my traps have been my new thing for the last few days xD
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

I was working out on the stepper a bit ago and was checking out the hundreds of beads of sweat developing across my shoulders and arms, and thought "Damn my shoulders and arms are looking good!"

IMO those are the best muscles!
  • NNSSJSKR
    NNSSJSKR Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My calf muscles. Although I can't wait until the day I can say my abs again :)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    my arms have always been my best feature. Being an "in progress" personage has not changed that. ;)
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Damn, my abs look good today. Lol
  • BReit1
    BReit1 Posts: 28
    Options
    My butt and my lower back
  • JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say that they look good but I'm already noticing how much more defined my calves are since I started working out. Other then that and a little flatter stomach nothing has changed.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Probably my shoulders. I'm getting the nice definition where the shoulder hits the bicep.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Have to say that it's my legs. Good, solid muscle is just right under the skin from my things down to my toes and I'm getting some pretty nicely defined calves. Pretty happy with them, for sure!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    My back and shoulders - I was checking out myself in the mirrors during Zumba today and admired my sweet definition :)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    I'd have to say the arms, shoulders and calves...
    Carrying heavy shopping bags around the supermarket never looked so good :laugh:
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Over the winter I spent time building chest and arms and it paid off big time, if you photoshop my fat belly out I look quite fit now.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My legs have always been my best feature (apart from my winning smile) but I have genetics to thank for them mostly as I come from a long line of competitive cyclists.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    legs