Replies

• Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Legs too, esp calves
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My calf muscles. Although I can't wait until the day I can say my abs again :)

^^This!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Legs. I've got alright legs for a fatty. :laugh:
  • monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My back and shoulders. I'm starting to be able to see my shoulder muscles when I work out now and my back has always been strong. I used to swim competitively in high school. Freestyle is great exercise for your upper back. Now I'm a nurse, helping patients out of bed to the bathroom, etc my back gets a workout everytime I go to work
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My back, they're not "mirror muscles", they're hard to get "big", it's lat wings for me!
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    My back, they're not "mirror muscles", they're hard to get "big", it's lat wings for me!

That's my worst spot! No matter how much I lift, my lats never seem to develop to my liking.

My favorite is probably my shoulders. I've always had broad shoulders and they seem to develop quicker than every other body part.
  • brandonrdn
    Options
    I like the way my shoulders, arms, and calves are developing, everything in between is just fat...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    My overall physique. My legs could be slightly bigger and a little more size in my forearms, but overall I like my whole physique. Now to get ripped to show it all off!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • melrose09
    Options
    My back (minus a little asymmetry from lugging a kid around) is pretty nice :)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Probably my back. Odd, because I never used to notice it or think it was anything special... but, I think it's gonna look killer six months from now. Hopefully, all of me will.
  • dreambig_gohome
    dreambig_gohome Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My calf muscles are cut glass and steel. They can push more weight than any other singular muscle group on my body. they are involved in pretty much any and all exercises I do other than arm/chest, as well as ALL of my cardio, and my dance and snowboarding training. They carry me through every circuit I put them through, and it shows. I'm even getting the dimples from muscle definition, but they're still lean and have to be for dance -- too much muscle and I lose the flexibility I need.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My stomach, arms and calves look nice! Working on the thighs.... Tough area for me!!
  • _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love my muscular thighs, and am starting to rather like my upper arms. Abs still need a bit of work, but I'm getting there.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Have to say that it's my legs. Good, solid muscle is just right under the skin from my things down to my toes and I'm getting some pretty nicely defined calves. Pretty happy with them, for sure!

yep this. even at my heaviest I always had good legs.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    My arms and shoulders (: I work at fedex loading trucks so I've toned my arms and gained muscle in them over the past 3 months!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    my waist. and my boobs. and kind of my shape in general....
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My shoulders, arms and legs at the moment. Chest is starting to look really well and the belly is finally getting where I want it, too.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I like my slimmer calves - which are muscly from riding.
    Also I like my right bicep! lol my left one is not as strong but my right one is lovely and pronounced. Sounds silly saying that.
    Also I like the top of my shoulders - I can see my collar bones and feel he muscle which is waiting to show itself - same in my back there too.. I remind myself that the muscle in my back is the 'real' me, and the fat is just a blanket I need to shift.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i'm a big fan of my shoulders and traps... but my V isn't looking too bad these days.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Definitely my legs. Even when I was heavier they've always been pretty ripped and even now with another 10-15 I want to lose they are pretty damn impressive.