Options
    Anyone that wants to add me feel free:)
  • rygr500
    rygr500 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    sent a request :)
  • SeptemberHalloween
    Options
    I'm sorta younger, 18, deff all about motivating and communication with other people c:
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i am new to the site, and havent had good luck with this community overall. I have a few friends(but they were friends before)

Welcome! feel free to add me if you would like! Everyone can use the support! (that goes for anyone else!
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great Sunday, remember to keep tracking and stay on track, even tho it is Super Bowl Sunday!! :)

amen! :flowerforyou:
  • JulieJacobus
    JulieJacobus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'll add you. My name is Julie, I live in Reno, NV and have also been using the site for some time. I have only a few friends but need more encouragement...you can't have too much, you know.
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm in for new friends so anyone please add me, I'm not here just to lose weight so please read my profile and lets spread the love!!!!!!! Congrats to everyone on their way to acheiving their goals, yeah baby
  • LionheartedDonna
    LionheartedDonna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    beaglenutty: Thanks for the add! :)

rygr500: Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

SeptemberHall: I'm a little on the younger side as well! Hopefully we can relate, communicate, and support each other :)

tmfpartyof4: Welcome! This site's really great and supportive! Everyone can use more friends to help with the support.

JulieJacobus: I agree completely. The support helps no matter where it's from!

stuey39: I love your attitude! I hope we can help each other out :)
  • FemmeFatale007
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.:smile:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! I am also looking for some friends to motivate and keep me motivated
  • I've been here a few weeks, but I need some more friends! Feel free to add me! :D
  • __Stacy__
    __Stacy__ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! Ty for the invite. I'm looking for friends too.
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am always willing to add new friends. I will "friend" you right now. The more the merrier.
  • stuey39
    Options
    to all reading this pls add, we all in this for the end game, yes?
  • stuey39
    Options
    lionheartdo yes reckon we can help each other!
    As we all can!!
  • sirtodd
    sirtodd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and was hoping to add frinds for extra motivation, feel free to add me!
    15156956.png
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    add me, i love being a good support x
  • debbiemesser
    debbiemesser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me we all need new friends xxx
  • LionheartedDonna
    LionheartedDonna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who added! I'm glad we are all making friends here. Best of luck to all readers and frienders! Feel free to add me- I'd love to chat! C:

-DS