So anybody NOT watching the game today?

Options
pinuplove
pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
I've seen several posts already today about how to handle the Super Bowl parties and stay on track. No football fans in my house, so it's just a regular day for us. I feel like such an oddball!

Although I guess our members who live anywhere other than the US aren't quite as interested in it either :smile:

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Not I. Its just another Sunday for me.

A few years back we ended up getting a good deal on a vehicle because of the Super Bowl. Went to the dealership and didn't realize why they were so empty until the sales guy mentioned something about it. They made us a bogus offer and we walked out, but I guess sales were too slow, because they called us back 20 minutes later. :)
  • jwalker30
    Options
    Normal Sunday for me too. I could care less about Football.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i don't like watching sports....only real football when the world cup is on :P
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less...I do like to catch a good futbol match though.
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    What game?????
  • pinuplove
    Options
    i don't like watching sports....only real football when the world cup is on :P

:laugh: Right you are!
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    I'd rather be playing some kind of sport than sit around stuffing my face watching rich guys play... too boring
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'll probably skip it. I'm a college guy, never been into the NFL much.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    NOT watching the game. I couldn't care less about it.... (I might watch the half-time show though.)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    *hair-flip* I have better things to do ....like playing Animal Crossing.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Another relaxing Sunday for me. :). I'll catch any notable plays or commercials on youtube later.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The food and the commercials. But one I can do without, and the other I can Google tomorrow. It's church and hopefully a nap and a bit of a workout today.
  • savingherlife
    savingherlife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband and his dad will be watching; my mother-in-law and I will be catching up and reading whatever books we're in the middle of. :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm going up to the mountains for shopping.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm not totally interested in it, but my friend reopened his bar last month, and we're doin a big party there. I've been cooking on and off for it, for a few days now. So I'll be there entertaining, and bringing out snacks all day. I'm more in it for the party than the game.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    :happy: Feeling less weird now!
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well I'm from the UK where we have "real" football :p so just a normal Sunday for me, too.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    No Super Bowl here - but RUGBY instead!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am a huge football fan and I love college football. I'm not too big on NFL anymore like I was a couple years ago. I rather watch college football. This season I couldn't get into it so I'm not watching it because I am going shopping anyways.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'll pop in to see the commercials...but I'm not watching the game itself or taking part in any Super Bowl festivities.