So anybody NOT watching the game today?

Options

Replies

• deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make some snacks, but not watch the game. I live in Arlington, TX and not interested unless it's the Cowboys!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I am not. I like watching football, but not enough to sit there for 4 hours to watch one game.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My wife is not watching. I, on the other hand, am 1 hour into the 6.5 hour pre-game show, and will be yelling at my TV for a good portion of the evening. Wonder if that counts as cardio....

This^^^both hubby and I are massive fans. Go Giants!
  • elcyclista
    Options
    I like futbol so I sometimes watch the world cups. I've never seen American foot ball though.
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sunday is my day to stay in PJ's and watch movies :wink:
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not me...Im headed for a few miles on the treadmill instead.
  • Survivor1997
    Survivor1997 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hard to ignore it, living here in Indianapolis. It's been one big party downtown for the last 10 days. Hosting a small family get-together, Mexican food was the vote winner. I'll just have to control myself. :bigsmile:
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    honestly i find golf more entertaining, football is just a bunch of fat sweaty guys falling on each other, i also feel the same way about basket ball, raise the net another 3ft and then maybe it would be better, or at least harder, btw a Canadian invented basketball, your welcome america lol
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    I'll probably watch the half-time show since my husband is watching the game but not me.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I hate football but the hubs will have it on while I'm cleaning house lol. Now basketball, that's something we can talk about lol.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am in the US. My hubby watches the game for the commercials. I will be doing my homework and studying for a test. We don't have any special snacks stuffs because we just don't do that. I think most likely it will last about an hour before they (hubby and boys) switch to a movie!
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    Hubby and son are into it big time, I could care less about it- I am hiding out in my room with my healthy snacks and my dogs (they have all this tempting stuff all ready to put out for their weird FB pals and now them and their pals have invaded my kitchen...gaaaaaaaaaa)....wishing my office was sound proof though...game isnt even on yet and I can hear the noise. Hope they dont break things and clean up their mess....wishful thinking.... sighhhhhhh
  • GraceOrr
    Options
    Same here. Sometmes i feel like me and my husband are the only people in the world who is not into sports....Just another day here at my house
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    There's a game?
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Normal Sunday for me too. I could care less about Football.

I'm with ya!!
  • Innae
    Innae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My Broncos aren't playing, so -- eh. I may watch a little bit, but it will not be a thing at my house.
  • mariiarocci
    Options
    I go to Ohio State... if it's not college football it doesn't matter :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm not watching the game, but my husband is, and he always makes food for the Super Bowl. It's his way of "making it up to me" -- he gets the tv all day, I don't have to make dinner. Or lunch.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    We don't have cable.

We're talking about a hike in the rainforest today... and I should be typing up an essay for my college work... and I'm finishing up laundry... and I have a book to read.

SB commercials will be available after the game for laughs. If there is some sort of "clothing malfunction" I'm sure we'll see it on facebook. *sigh*
  • tammc42
    tammc42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not watching the game. Just a normal day for us!