SUPER BOWL HELP

Options
13»

Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Cheer for the Giants. By the 2nd quarter, you'll be so upset you won't even want to eat anything.

GO PATS GO!
    LMAO GO PATS!!!!
  • bumblebee1738
    Options
    Drink plenty of water and eat veggies. If that fails then stay away from buffalo wings and fruity drinks. I am going to a part as well. I am going to eat before I go and enjoy one cocktail (rum and diet coke). Good luck and don't be yourself up. You can always work it off tomorrow.

P.S. GOOOO GIANTS!!!!
  • jenny1350
    Options
    If there are wings then their will be celery.... do you know that you burn 6 calories digesting celery and an 8 inch stalk of celery is 6 calories! You can't just eat celery 24 hours a day but on a munchie day like today that is a great option!
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. Enjoy your day. Get back in your routine tomorrow. So what's the worse that's going to happen? You eat twice your TDEE? You gain 4 - 7 lbs when you step on the scale tomorrow due to water retention, and lose all of it but a small portion over the next 3 or 4 days as your body releases the water?

If you're old enough, have a couple drinks, that will help the water retention issue.

If you're really up tight about things, you can create an extra deficit over the following week to compensate for whatever damage you think you do today.

Sometimes it's good to disengage and enjoy.

AGREED!
  • moniqueb39
    moniqueb39 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would get in an extra workout before you go... Then set a plan. Maybe limit the quanity stay away from fatty dips and chips stick to protien items like wings and meatballs etc. Then only eat a few of those. Look up the calories on them before you go so you can be confident on what you filling up on. If they have a veggie tray hit that first so you can fill up on the good stuff. Drink light beer or straight liqour with no mixers. Give yourselfl a limit before you go and make an effort to stick to it. Try to think moderation??? Thats my best ideas...good luck.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Spent 2 hrs on the elliptical this morning so I won't feel guilty about later on!!!!! Really don't care who wins the SuperBowl..........let the better team win I guess!!!! Looking forward to the lobster tail and Filet Mignon and all the yummy finger foods!!! Plus a few beers!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Its the SuperBowl, the Giants are playing and calories don't count! ENJOY! It's 1 day a year!

PS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

Not going to happen again!! Go pats!
  • cspbigdawg
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat. I am bringing my water bottle and some healthy snacks. I also have been watching what I eat. Just remember a few hours of "fun" can be had without going off our new life style changes.. Good Luck!!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Skip the booze and eat responsibly
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Cheer for the Giants. By the 2nd quarter, you'll be so upset you won't even want to eat anything.

GO PATS GO!
    LMAO GO PATS!!!!

Hmmm is this 2008 all over again? So far it looks like it! Let's hope so! Go Eli!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Ah yes a repeat!