MEAT MEAT MEAT, WHO LOVES MEAT!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Salmon is my favorite fish, I try to eat it once a week but it doesn't always look good at the grocery store.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just made a bacon wrapped meatloaf last week. Although I had to limit myself to one small slice, it was super yummy! Bacon is my kryptonite!
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    I like meat!! Red meat, white meat, pink meat... I am SO not prejudiced! I'll eat any kind of meat once, and usually I get hooked! =D
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    YUM! I can out-eat my hubby when you put a perfectly cooked steak on my plate! And don't dare try and steal a bite...you'll draw back nubs. :wink:
    WHOA, I misread the first few words. LOL Love a woman who loves red meat!!

Hehehe....glad you re-read! :laugh:

And sorry, I do love my salad and greens but damn, a girl's just gotta have some meat! And, fish, chicken, pork....
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    I LOVE MEAT! Eat it every day. I don't like any type of canned meat, and I don't eat pork. Otherwise, bring it on. I can eat every part of an animal. Not even joking, its like part of my culture O.o
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love the taste of meat in my mouth.
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    I just made a bacon wrapped meatloaf last week. Although I had to limit myself to one small slice, it was super yummy! Bacon is my kryptonite!

I have been dying to try this! Mind sharing your recipe? :flowerforyou:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    YUM! I can out-eat my hubby when you put a perfectly cooked steak on my plate! And don't dare try and steal a bite...you'll draw back nubs. :wink:

And sorry, I do love my salad and greens but damn, a girl's just gotta have some meat! And, fish, chicken, pork....
    I agree, I eat meat maybe 2-3 times a week, but NOBODY is going to tell me I can't have what I want in moderation.
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!!

Prime Rib, mashed potatoes and some steamed veggies!!!!

My treat to myself whenever I get the chance for a date night with my husband.
    Best thing about it, I now bring home leftovers for a snack the next day. Awesome!! :smile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't eat it but I love the taste.
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I Love meat especially a nice piece of fillet steak :tongue:
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I have never tasted fresh salmon. Just the stuff out of a can. Is fresh better? Not a big fish eater.
    Oh my god yes. It is so good fresh. I'm not a huge fish fan, but salmon doesn't even taste like fish to me. We smoke it, grill it, pickle it, and bake it in the late summer-fall when we can catch it ourselves.
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have never tasted fresh salmon. Just the stuff out of a can. Is fresh better? Not a big fish eater.

We have a grill pan we use to cook frozen/fresh salmon at least once a week. It's a favorite meal for DH and myself. We try it with a different seasoning or rub every time. DH also adds flavored olive oil to his as he needs the extra fat.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I love the taste of meat in my mouth.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! There it is!!!!! LOL, good one.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Who loves meat?

Well, it really depends.
    Is it factory farmed meat?

The reason I ask is that the farming practices in factory farms are cruel. :sad:
    And the slaughter process is very, very painful. It's actually torture!:sad: :sad: :sad:

When an animal suffers, when a panicked animal is tortured during the slaughter, it releases stress hormones that give the meat a fabulous taste.

Factory farming is WONDERFUL!:drinker:
    I ONLY eat factory farmed meat.....
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Me! I'd be a fairly hopeless vegetarian. Chicken is my staple, and I love pretty much all other meats as well.
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Long live low carb! Down 60 lbs., total cholesterol is 127 and BP is 115/60 on average! Meat, get in my BELLY! :D
  • saverys_gal
    Options

I agree, I eat meat maybe 2-3 times a week, but NOBODY is going to tell me I can't have what I want in moderation.

A-friggin-men to that! There's more pork and chicken cooked in my house than red meat due to rising prices and bad quality at the stores, but I'll continue to eat and enjoy every morsel.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

Dislike canned Salmon Fresh Salmon is yummy!! I love it. I also eat alll meat yummmmmyyyyyyyyyy

The very best way to eat Salmon is in sushi. It is divine!

(I love my meat too!!)
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love meat only because I'm following a ketogenic diet, so I'm living off of it. bacon? no problem. steak? no problem. hamburger with bacon cheese and ham? yep all good
    and the weight falls off :) (though I miss my potatoes)