What's the one food you refuse to give up?

Options
nkosky
nkosky Posts: 115 Member
Half and half in my coffee!!! The real thing, no fat free!!

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i refuse to give up anything. the moment i do, i feel deprived and end up binging.
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    i refuse to give up anything. the moment i do, i feel deprived and end up binging.

^This. I am just figuring out a way to eat healthier and eating the unhealthier things in moderation, rather than every day.
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pasta- I could never give up pasta! Just have to portion it out!
    :tongue: mmmmm now I want pasta!
  • dictations
    Options
    Cookies! (Chips Ahoy/Oreos). NEVER gonna happen.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Wine!
  • JAM7791
    JAM7791 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Chocolate. Pasta. All in moderation of course!
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Raw sugar in my tea!

When I started this journey, I tried using truvia sweetener, and I sort of liked it, but I really needed that mollasses-y taste of my raw sugar. So I compromise. I use 2 packets of truvia and two tsp of raw sugar. I only drink one or two cups of tea per day so I don't think the sugar will kill me.
  • AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Burritos!
  • cip1
    cip1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ICECREAM!

I use to ate icecream everyday :) Since I'm trying to loose just a few kg, I eat it only once a week at the favourite italian icecream shop down the road, hmmmm....

And all sort of cakes my flatmate bakes, they're absolutely amazing! it does mess up my daily kcl goal from time to time, ooops!
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate. Nooo way is that going anywhere.
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I'm a believer in "everything in moderation," so I haven't really given anything up. But if I had to pick one food, it'd be cheese.
  • ArmyBound2012
    Options
    OMG.....Pasta! Also, cornbread and fried fish...not served together lol
    I limit my intake and only treat myself once a week...sometimes 2 Weeks.
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Kale... I freak'n love kale!
  • Buggie129
    Buggie129 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will not give anything up! I will exercise to earn what I want if need be!:wink:
  • itsablondething
    itsablondething Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not willing to give up anything. However, I am willing to give up as much as I want of everything. Otherwise, I wont lose weight. I need to learn to eat those treats as an occassional ting ....and then in reasonable portion size
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Chocolateandpeanutbutter. I consider this a single food.

But really - I make my own chocolate at home sweetened with stevia and grind the peanut butter at home, or use PB2.
    It's amazing how you can change your tastebuds and still eat the indulgences while being healthy!
  • :ohwell: Coffee-black
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Donuts. I freaking LOVE donuts! The chocolate frosted chocolate cake ones, to be exact. I know I can't eat many, but darnit I'm going to have a donut or two once in a while or I'll go insane. Lol.
  • sweetqui23
    sweetqui23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bacon in the morning for breakfast However I just make better choices and no longer over eat just 2 slices
  • weaverfit
    Options
    cheese - and wine