10 Weeks, From 330 to 311 lbs. I feel fantastic! (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :D Haven't really took pics like that until recently :cry:

Oh well, I can't to share them once I get 300 or less! :D
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are melting away. Congratulations. What a smarty you are to document your journey to fitness! I'll be watching for up-dates. Keep it up, and thank you for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    nice work! i can see a pretty big difference even between weeks 1 and 4. keep it up! taking pics is an excellent way to stay motivated.
  • gourmetgal77
    gourmetgal77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Look at you go! Keep up the good work....
  • BeingWiser
    Options
    Very big difference....great job
  • blackberrypie
    Options
    Thats amazing!! Thanks for sharing, I totally want to take photos of my progress to come as well. Good work! :)
  • FindJulie
    FindJulie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are doing so awesome! Keep up the journey! I can see the difference in your body, but also your chin line in the profile pics. I am particularly inspired by your persistence at getting the C25K thing going. I need to try that too!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You're rockin the porogress, I was so happy when my belly began to shrink. Sure makes you feel better doesn't it!
  • michhendo
    Options
    if this is how good u look and have improved after 10 weeks imagine what you will look like and most importantly feel at the end of this year!!!!

WELL DONE.....and dont dont dont giveup xxx
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    You are fabulous. Keep up that amazing work!
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    Awesome job! It's these kind of stories that make me keep going! I think I'm going to do the whole picture thing! Can't wait to hear about your journey as the weeks go by!
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up, your on the right path. Such a difference in a short time....wow. I definitely am gonna take pics now, probably won't share but we'll see. Thanks for sharing.
  • ItsJenn32
    Options
    Keep up the great work girl!! you are looking amazing!!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love how you're getting smaller, but your smile is getting bigger! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow you are awesome and doing such a great job, I wish you all the best congrats :drinker: :happy:
  • skinnyma1974
    Options
    I am so very proud of you!!!! GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME HARD WORK!!!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost more than 19 lbs! I bet some of that is muscle. Keep up the greatness! :wink:
  • amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow! WOOHOO!!!!
  • wwcheapway
    Options
    Wow great job and I think the pictures are a great ideal thanks i will do that...keep up the good work you look great!!!:bigsmile:
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Congrats to you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!