10 Weeks, From 330 to 311 lbs. I feel fantastic! (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You are a STUNNING woman! Please don't give up.... I WANT to see you GOAL photos!!!! :wink:
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    Fantastic!! I can tell a difference but mostly I noticed you are smiling now. :)
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    You are looking great. Keep it up!!:heart::bigsmile:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    What a great job so far. I have to lose 50lbs...I used to never exercise, but now I'm upto 40 mins of cardio 7 days a week and weight training 5 days a week. I never thought that I would stick to it, but now it's just a part of my day.....there are 24 hours in a day and I think I can use one of them to make me healthier.

Keep it up, you are doing so well!
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love how you're getting smaller, but your smile is getting bigger! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:

This is what I noticed. In Week 1 a sad face.... but by #10, I see that grin. You doing great & keep up the good work!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • Wow that is amazing... Keep up the good work. You can do it.. and the 5K! You will feel amazing!
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Whoo! You look fabulous! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!! You can see the difference in you already!!!! YOU GO GIRL:bigsmile:
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love how in each picture your smile gets bigger and bigger as you get smaller and smaller. Keep up the great work!
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    you are making great progress!! keep it up. your hard work is paying off, inside and out!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO, LADY!!!

I want to start off by saying you're very much shaped like me, and I find inspiration in your photos. I too work out 5 days/week and lift on 2/5. My diet is what's holding me back... I can't seem to stick with healthy foods! Regardless, I started at 395 and am around 340 now, but haven't seen too much of a change in my shape. I was wondering when clothes would start to fit differently, and can't wait to hit 330 and even 311! I started C25K on Jan 16th and am still on Week 1. I have had some pain in my knee this past week only, but I will get back into it soon. Fat people can run... just not fast! LOL

Your story is very similar to mine, and I can't wait to hear more from you! Friend request sent. :)
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! You're doing it girl!!!! You should also check out the Danskin Women's Triathlon series :) I think you'd really like it!!! So motivational! So supportive!!! I love it!!!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!
  • Edward220
    Options
    Congratulations !!! Keep up the hard work !!!
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    Your my girl! You are doing so good and I see the couch to 5k...do you mind sharing whtere you found that program if you found free? Thanks!!!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you really can tell! I am proud of you! That's really great that you are training for a 5K! Wtg very inspiring :)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the work!!! Way to go!!!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :o wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!