LOOKING FOR SUPPORTIVE CHRISTIAN FRIENDS!

Options
13»

Replies

• MustangMac
    Options
    Congratulations! It is so wonderful what the love of God can do for someone. Keep it up.
  • fuzz2467
    fuzz2467 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I thought Catholic was Christian. We all believe in Jesus Christ. I thought Catholic was under the umbrella of Christian. I was just wondering.
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I thought Catholic was Christian. We all believe in Jesus Christ. I thought Catholic was under the umbrella of Christian. I was just wondering.

Yes...Catholics are Christian. John 3:16 :)
  • skdavila
    Options
    That is great Josh! it is so good to have a young christian believer among us. Keep up the great work. God is good!
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a "Daughter of THE King - the King of kings!" I'm a Spirit-filled Christian female who loves the Lord and life. I am on a journey to stay healthy and be fit. I have granddaughters almost as old as you (16 and 17), but I would love to be a support for you if you want to add me. With God's help, we can do ANYTHING! :smile:
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    With God ALL things are possible and I am sure He is pleased with your progress!!! Keep your eyes on Him and you will reach your goals!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job Josh!! I am also looking for supportive Christian Friends! Feel free to add me and anyone else also!
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You Rock Josh!!!!!! Jesus is my strength and salvation! He will never leave you! Just friend me for support!!!!!!

God Bless!