Options

Replies

• RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    Vietnamese Food.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Breads and pastas. One half of my family is Italian so it's hard to not want a big plate of pasta sometimes. I'm also a rice addict, I love "sticky" rice.

Luckily my huge sweet tooth died years ago. I can keep one bar of chocolate for several months because I take one nibble and I'm happy. Bad thing is I go into places like World Market and see the imported chocolate bars with strange flavors and I want to try them all.
  • mjbrickley
    Options
    Pizza and Beer. No Doubt
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    soft oatmeal raisin cookies! they're so tasty that the only way i could break myself of the habit is to have a jar that for every cookie i eat, i have to put $5 into. apparently i like money even more because so far, the jar is empty :)
  • scrapbookdiva2
    Options
    for me it's not type of food but TIMING of food. I have the most difficulty in the evening so I have to leave myself about 400 calories in the evening to have my nice big YUMMY snack! in the diet world it is not customary to do this but it works for me and keeps me satisfied and on the plan so to speak, down now 62 lbs and a normal BMI!
  • dawnmfp
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    BROWNIES!!! I love them SO MUCH!

Have you tried the Fiber One 90 Calorie brownies? They are actually pretty darn good!
  • samantha196
    Options
    Mt Dew and movie theater popcorn.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Pizza, Chinese, and popcorn at the movies. Sneaking in a bag of microwave popcorn? SO not the same!

At least the microwave stuff you have a better idea of what you're eating. I had a friend who works at a movie theater and I've heard so many horror stories about the "butter" (excluding the disgusting things some of the teen employees have done to it) that I haven't touched popcorn since. Though I guess sometimes it's nice to indulge even if what's going in your mouth isn't very good in any sense of the word.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Chips. I can't have them in the house, they always start a binge. I can't eat them responsibly.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mine HAS to be... American Dream Shaketastic. It is a milkshake which consists of Icecream, Reeces peanut butter cups, fluff(marshmallow) whipped cream and oreo crumbs on top.

This is the most delicious thing in the world. Considering I don't eat alot at all and walk alot I think this plays a big part in my weight gain this year. It is just so delicious and with all my friends also addicted to it, its hard to say no :P

Whats yours?
    Good grief, I just Googled that shake. 2010 calories each!!!I can see how that'd hold back your weight loss...

::::Edit: Google failed me, that was the Cold Stone PB&C :laugh:

My devil food is cheese on toast. I could eat that after I've eaten all my meals for the day, even when I'm full.

Haha yeah its not quite 2010! but they are alot! I mean I avoid at all costs. But tend to give in once or twice a month. :P
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    The stuff that's in my cupboards
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I don't live in FL, because I would be at Hellas in Tarpon Springs buying their mickey pasta every freaking day! It's not pasta, it's a cake with light fluffy chocolate deliciousness in the middle, and covered in chocolate with more of that creamy deliciousness shaped like a mouse on top, also covered in chocolate. Holy mother of dog! I used to get the chocolate kok (pronounced coke) when we'd visit, which is kinda similar, and like eating a Ho-Ho in cake form, but our waitress turned me on to the mickey pasta and I have to say I'm glad I live 900 miles away! Mini chocolate kok was actually in the database, but I don't think theirs is mini!
  • GeminiMel02
    GeminiMel02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OH man, I'm definitely a sucker for pizza/cheese and pretty much any baked deliciousness with sugar.
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Tequila and pizza...in that order!
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake and skyline chili!!!! I think I'm getting sick... Because My mom offered to bring me skyline to work tonight for dinner.. I declined...
  • brett1117
    Options
    PIZZA. M&M's..not together
  • mrtrik
    mrtrik Posts: 31
    Options
    Pizza and beer.
    Burritos and beer.
    __________ and beer.
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OMG! Mojito and Oh I can't forget CHOCOLATE ...Oh and Ribeye steak grilled by the Hubby!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Chips! I can't even have them in my house or they will be gone, my poor son hates this but I love them so. Doritos especially and any chip with dip or salsa, all damage... hence my eating over calories on Superbowl Sunday, that damn 7 layer dip!