What did you think of Madonna's Half-time performance?

Options
13»

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I think it was pathetic. She can't dance well enough to do that anymore. I kept thinking she was going to break a hip. Not to mention she's old and not popular anymore. Luckily, LMFAO saved her *kitten* and it was an overall decent time.

Oh yeah, maybe she should try actually singing sometime.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I really liked it! My brother was at the game, wish he would have invited me :smile:
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I don't really care about Madonna lip syncing she has always done that, she is not a strong vocalist she is a performer. I like Madonna but the cartwheels and the cheer-leading song LUV Madonna, to me aged her. She looks great, she is strong as hell, I couldn't do what she does now and I'm almost 20yrs younger, it just looked odd at certain parts. She didn't need to prove she can do all of that, her fans know how great she is. She worked her butt off but I was bored. The worst thing was M.I.A I don't find her talented and for her to flip the bird, what was the point? That was not cool at all!
  • JVanDam77
    Options
    Not at all impressed. The dance routine she tried to pull off looked mechanical to me.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the half time show! I am surprised at all the negative comments. It was better than I expected!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I thought she did and looked pretty damn good for a 53 y/o.
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We loved it! I thought she did a great job. I don't have any problem with lip syncing during shows either.
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    I really enjoyed the half time show! I am surprised at all the negative comments. It was better than I expected!

I completely agree! I thought it was timeless and should have appealed to lots of people. Much better performance than the past years and no "wardrobe malfunction."
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    53 is OLD? :noway:
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    53 is OLD? :noway:

Not in my book
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    She lip-synced, she almost fell, she was very stiff...I guess her body doesn't like those heels at 53.

Like a prayer was good....the rest :yawn:

Wait the dude on the wire...that was pretty cool. Madonna flopping around like a dead fish...was not.
    [/quote

I liked him too. But, it's not a wire....it's a slackline. Fun workout option- got to try one this summer....takes mad skills. Very cool.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I think it was pathetic. She can't dance well enough to do that anymore. I kept thinking she was going to break a hip. Not to mention she's old and not popular anymore. Luckily, LMFAO saved her *kitten* and it was an overall decent time.

I thought LMFAO cheapened (not sure if that's a word! LOL) the performance. She is way too big to need the likes of them in her show..that's the only thing that bothered me. Cee-Lo, I figured was there because The Voice was going to be shown right after the super bowl.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan anyways!! Now you put a group like Metallica or Van Halen I would have loved it!!!
    I totally agree with you!!!!! :drinker: