What are you proud of today?

Options
Sometimes the internal conversations we have can be quite negative and we don't realise we are doing good and have made positive empowering choices until it is right in front of our eyes...so post them!

Mine are...

1. I didn't smoke today or really feel the NEED to smoke.

2. I had Alpen for breakfast (big deal for me as I am the Queen of the Egg McMuffin)

3. I chose a healthy lunch

4. I didn't cry at the dentist and I took my injections like a man!

What's everyone else of proud of today? It can be 1 thing or 100 things!!!!

Hahaha EDIT - I had not read the Negative post before I posted this one! My bad!

Replies

• tadbiggs
    Options
    I am proud that I am down a half a pound after a week at Disney World on vacation with the family. Survived character buffets, awesome food, and Mickey bars.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I am proud that I made it through the Super Bowl weekend and am down a pound this morning.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I ran double my normal mileage yesterday in the cold and snow, 6 miles... and I am not sore today at all !! :)

There were other runners who were faster than me but they don't normally run and they can't walk today hehehehehe
  • marielladear
    Options
    1. Did day 2 of my 42 day plan successfully
    2. Said no to going out and yes to revising
    3. I ate healthy
    4. I haven't given up on anything
    5. Told my mum I love her
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Finished C25K Week 2!
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!!
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I did another day of my circuit training routine my PT gave me....even though I was terrified after how hard it was when I did it in her studio! Also, I've already had 8 glasses of water today, so its gonna be a great day!
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    4. I didn't cry at the dentist and I took my injections like a man!

This is too funny. I thought OP was a man at first, which would have made it funnier to me. But I totally relate to the trauma of the dentist! Every time I go to the dentist I have to struggle not to get a burrito afterward (comfort food)! :cry:
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    1. I put on clothes I ordered, in the size I have been ordering forever. I was hesitant to put them on for fear I was delusional in my healthy habits.
    I am swimming in said clothes. Tonight I have to try to shrink them. I have never had this problem.

2. I have yet to give in to the chocolate at work.

Not a bad monday.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    That I didn't eat the cheeseburger that I so wanted today!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    After not being able to hold it for more than thirty seconds a year ago, and not trying since, I held the plank position for 60 seconds today.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    After working 26 hours this weekend, I went out jogging this morning... just to realized how tired I was! :yawn:
    But the only thing that counts, is that I DID run. :bigsmile:
    Yeah for me! :flowerforyou:
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options
    Great job on the workouts and such!

I'm so proud that I did zumba today, even being sick and hardly able to breath. But I powered through it and promptly fell into bed.
  • alikat789
    alikat789 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am proud that i can fit back into my jeans. They are no longer uncomfortable and i can last the entire work day with no bulging waist or button inprint on my stomach
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I ate a heroes chocolate (48 calories) today without freaking out...I know I have self control now...if that makes sense to anyone?
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I finished week 3 of C25K and my knees don't feel too bad.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself that even though I felt yucky this morning (TOM, tmi :blushing: ) I didn't crawl back into bed after taking my daughter to school, I went out there and still did my walking!!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Today I found out I am just 3 pounds away from losing 10 stone (140 pounds). That should be reached by next week sometime.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've been back on track for two days now, after a week-long illness left me practically bedridden and indulging on junk.

Sure, I've got almost 3lbs to lose to get back to my lowest weight of 2012, but it's good to be healthy again.
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I made it through level 1 day 2 of 30 DS :bigsmile: