What are you proud of today?

Options

Replies

• jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Today I found out I am just 3 pounds away from losing 10 stone (140 pounds). That should be reached by next week sometime.

That's incredible! Way to go!

I'm proud that I am finding it easier and easier to say no to candy and sweets, particularly when I'm not hungry.
    I'm proud that I've worked out every day this week, including trying out a new Power Yoga workout.
    I'm getting my kids involved in my workouts, too.

-Jenna
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I didn't eat the Girl Scout Cookies that my coworker put on my filing cabinet! Everyone else has stopped by to visit and grab a couple of cookies, hopefully they are gone soon.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I had my weekly weigh in at the hospital today and I've gained two pounds this week. At first I was quite upset over this but I know it is what my body needs and it is what I am working towards. I need to gain weight and have a healthy lifestyle so hopefully one day I can have a healthy baby. Definately a reason to fight anorexia!

Tasha
    xxx
  • 189andFalling
    189andFalling Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I looked down this morning and was super proud at the size of my.....

(weight loss on the scale :)).
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I got up at 5 and did Turbo Fire 45 and day 1 of level 3 30 Day Shred. I never workout that hard on the weekends.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I haven't quit even though I haven't lost a single pound in a week.
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I got up this morning and immediately worked out and did the Shred even though I was sore from yesterday!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    So far...and im not even out of pajamas yet...

-I have been lovely to my family (I get cranky at times)...
    -I only ate one of the buttermilk / brown sugar splenda pancakes I made a HUGE batch of
    -I had strawberries in my protein shake...i hate fruit for some weird reason...but love veggies!
    -that I plan on making my TODAY better than my YESTERDAY!
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that ...
    - I've logged into MFP for 30 days straight
    - this morning, I moved my total gym from the back room into the living room RIGHT in front of the TV!
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    I am proud that

- I have been sick for almost a week, haven't been able to work out (upper respiratory infection gets worse if I exercise), and I maintained my weight this week.
  • madd791
    madd791 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that im on my 3 day and i lost 2 pounds....yea baby!!!!!
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    - I am proud of myself for waking up on a saturday morning to go to bootcamp at the gym!
    - Also proud that I've worked out 6 days this week! (tap dance, bootcamp, elliptical + strenght training!)
    - I am proud for not giving up even if my scale didn't really move this week despite my efforts!
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That last week I did not quit when the scale did not go down; in fact it when up. Today, however, my weight has dropped to a new low!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    Proud of the fact that:

Despite the fact that I feel like total *kitten* today I still did my lvl 2 day 6 of 30ds! :sick:
  • jsalazar0217
    Options
    I am proud today that I had the determination to get out of bed and go running.

you can be your biggest obstacle.

Good Day everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I had a whole wheat wrap with lettuce, onion, all colors of bell peppers and italian dressing, and 10 baby carrots on the side for lunch INSTEAD of 2 slices of pepperoni pizza left over from dinner last night. Saved myself a good...500 calories?

Also that last night I had no breadcrumbs eggplant parm for dinner INSTEAD of the same pizza...saved around 800-1000 calories in 2 meals. :)
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Proud of the fact that:

Despite the fact that I feel like total *kitten* today I still did my lvl 2 day 6 of 30ds! :sick:

Im about to start the same day and level in a few mins!!! You just gave me a boost. Thanks. :happy:
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Im proud of the fact that even though Im having a pretty serious cheat meal, I am logging every morself, even though I'm gonna go way over my daily goal :)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Despite being pretty run down, going to the gym and getting on with the DIY
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Crossed a weight milestone that I haven't seen, without surgery, in 20 years.