• Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 2 - Day 2 HIIT 20.

Add me if you'd like to :flowerforyou:
  • bashiera
    bashiera Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 right now, but I've missed a few workouts due to Aunt Flo this weekend! These backaches are killer, but I plan on getting through HIIT 20 tonight before work. Loving it! I fell off the wagon from PMS cravings and period pains, but I'm climbing back on. Great thread!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I loved Turbo Jam, did it for over 4 years but didn't love Turbo Fire, I didn't find it any more intense, it was more of the same thing but conned people into spending 2x more (not me, I got all mine from Craig's List). I've been doing Insanity and loving it, I've never felt this level of endorphins and satisfaction before. I love Chalene but I’m sorry, TF really dropped the ball on being different from Turbo Jam.
  • kellabella83
    Options
    Yea, your right. Once I've gotten all sweaty and took a shower Im done. The last thing I want to do is have to get sweaty all over again later in the day. I would have to take at least a 5 or 10 minute break in between. Do you know how many calories you burn doing a HIIT class or Fire class? I need to get a heart monitor! lol
  • kellabella83
    Options
    Hey guys!

If I start a Turbo Jam/ Turbo Fire group will some of you join??

It says I need at least 3 people to join before I start the group.

Let me know :smile:

Kelly
  • bbturbofiregirl
    Options
    Hello Turbo Fire Girls! I have completed Turbo Fire and have just started my second round of it yesterday. I have my before and after photo on my profile. I did the prep schedule for my first 60 days. Now this time around I'm doing the class schedule which starts off hard right away and is a long schedule... Best of luck to you all! :smile:
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    There is a Turbo Fire group in case you are interested!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3146-turbo-fire-hotties
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    hi guys! I am on week 2 and loving it. I had my hit 20 today and didn't feel satisfied with the effort I had put in so I had to do it again later with more effort! I love turbo 45 the most so far I think though of course I haven't done everything as I am only on week 2. Feel free to add me anyone as I am new here!
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

If I start a Turbo Jam/ Turbo Fire group will some of you join??

It says I need at least 3 people to join before I start the group.

Let me know :smile:

Kelly

I sent you a message.

I found a few other TF groups on here and joined those, but I'll be glad to joing another :).
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just finished my first week of Turbo Jam ' the intro" week and man its a workout! I kinda of did my own schedule because I didnt start on monday as the calendar shows- Ive done Fire 30 and HIIT 15 all last week. Im going to do another round of the "Intro" and do them all as the workout schedule shows. i just love the HIIT 15- fast and intense! Well its Awesome to see other people doing the same workout as me! Yay!