How sensitive are your nipples?

Options
124»

Replies

• Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    i see no one mentioned this... but when u run a lot ur estrogen levels shoot up like crazy. i know this happened to me at one point many years ago. i suggest looking more into it and taking some sort of estrogen blocker sold at gnc.

by all means at first i would assume its chaffing but if the problem of sensitive nipples continues, lol, i would jump to the estrogen theory.

good luck to u and ur sensitive nipples.
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For short runs <= 5k you can use band aids... Anything longer then that and Duct tape works well. :)

A good tech shirt ie: Under Armour works pretty good as well for the shorter runs.

I had blood nipples after my first 10k run... It sucked!
  • Lottalooks
    Options
    Feels Good To Me!!!!! lol
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Lots of great advice here people. Thanks for sharing...
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I love nipples, actually am a little obsessed with nipples and was hoping to share, especially about my girl friends party trick "nipples and cd's"

Don't we all?

Do share...

At a hen's night we were a little pissed we had a competition who could squirt milk the furthest out of our nipple piercings, measured who's nipples were biggest, who could stand a nipple cripple the longest (I won that),rated who had the best looking nipples and how many cd's we could fit on our nipples(sticking the nipple through the hole of the cd) The record stands at 36 by the bride to be.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    why would anyone run for 6-7 hours?

Zombies bro.. Zombies..
    yeah, I guess if I was being chased by zombies, I could run for 6 or 7 hours. Thank god there are no zombies around where I live....
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Specialty running stores sell two things to help with this problem (which is TOTALLY common): A) Body Glide (looks like a deodorant stick, and prevents chafing from clothes rubbing on your nipples), and b) Nip Guards (which are like Band-Aids, essentially).

Both are pretty cheap, so I'd recommend checking those out!

Thanks for this, will check both out as I have been suffering with jogger's nipple recently and its very painful.