Anyone here from Canada (Nova Scotia)

Options
I am new to this, I joined a couple weeks ago but never came back on until today when I went to the diabetic clinic. They told me this was a great site. I hope to make some new friends on here. I would like to make friends with anyone really, I need alot of people talks to get me on the right track. With being diabetic I know I have to loose. I also have a treadmill which I don't really use this should be a good time to get on it and go. I really want to be a smaller person. I know somewheres there is someone alot smaller hiding in this body of mine. I have at least 60 pounds to lose. So if anyone out there would like to be my friend maybe we can help keep each other on track and even challange each other in our exercise. Hope to meet someone new soon.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nova Scotia.... although the military currently has us displaced to Alberta. :smile: Welcome to MFP!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm from Onatrio, which isn't Nova Scotia, but it's still Canada. Welcome!! :)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm from Edmonton, Alberta but Boyfriend is from Nova Scotia and he is on here as well lol. Go Canada!! lol.
  • midnightwhispers
    Options
    Manitoba here :) If you'd like you can send a friend request. Good luck on your journey!
  • bobbin1
    Options
    I am from BC and would be :happy: very happy to be your friend.
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario, and pretty new here. It seems a really supportive community. I have a similar goal to yours. Send a friend request with a message if you like.
  • caperway
    Options
    Ottawa here.....but born and raised a caper.......so like you I am new here but today is stay focused and one day ate time......so thumbs up,
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello from Toronto :)
  • Narleta
    Narleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and I just discovered this forum! I'm from Cape Breton and I could use some fitness pals!
  • AimeeJayne101
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from New Brunswick! I'm new to the site too, and am looking for some support.
  • spookie10
    Options
    Dartmouth Nova Scotia here. Recovering from surgery and working to get stronger so I can walk 10k.