appetite supressants

Options
2»

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I do, stuff works great. I think you can get it down there too.

It's METH.
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I heard that having a supplement of zinc will help suppress your appetite. I currently take vitamin B to boost my metabolism, but someone recommended Zinc too so I may even look into that my self ;) good luck!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I usually only take stuff that Dr. Oz recommends because he's a doctor.
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just took a gander at your diary, and I think your problem is protein. Increase your intake to over 100g and you should be fine.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Wizard, Doctor. What-EVER!

OP, get LOTS of fiber and water, it will fill your belly. Plus, you'll poop good.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Water, lots of it. :)

Johnny depp!!!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have used Garcinia plus by Forever living products. They are made of 100% natural products with aloe being the main ingredient.
    I agree, moderate exercise, full fats, protein curbs my appetite. Water DOES NOT curb my appetite at all. It makes me more hungry. I also drink 3l a day.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: snicker
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I heard that having a supplement of zinc will help suppress your appetite. I currently take vitamin B to boost my metabolism, but someone recommended Zinc too so I may even look into that my self ;) good luck!

Not only does it help, but zinc helps bind to the Vitamin B6 increasing the bodily intake of it which then aids in the production of B3 (niacin)
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    If you want a super strong one try ephedrine + caffeine combo. Synephrine is a popular one out there but its effects are mild at best in comparison to ephedrine. However, ephedrine tolerance develops rapidly and after a month it wont work as well unless you double the dose (but ephedrine's mobilization of fat from stores continues even if you become tolerant of its appettite-suppressant and stim effects).
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and nicotine... the only safe ways to get it are e cigs or low TSNA chewing tobacco (the Timberwolf chew is supposedly the lowest in the US but Swedish Snus still has like 1/3 of its TSNA content)... but then again it's super addicting (7 years for me :()...