Wedding weightloss

Options
Hello there! I am getting married in 4 months and I need to drop atleast 15 pounds by June so that I can make sure that my dress fits and all needed alterations can be done. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Replies

• yolo514
    yolo514 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am getting married in 4 months and I need to drop atleast 15 pounds by June so that I can make sure that my dress fits and all needed alterations can be done. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    good luck :flowerforyou: Just be patient and stick with it. I'm losing for my wedding in 4 months too! :drinker:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I've lost 16.75 pounds in 12 weeks. You can do it.

I eat 1200-1400 calories a day and exercise every day - 50-90 minutes of cardio and 15-30 minutes of strength training. I burn about 500-900 calories a day this way.

PS - my wedding dress (from 21 years ago) is too big now. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: