Ladies...bodyshapers?

Options
13»

Replies

• a_acosta80
    Options
    Get the spanx that go up to your underbust. They sell the target brand that go to right under your breast and they work pretty well. i have never had a problem with them.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I got an Assets from Target. I got the one that goes from right under the bra line all the way down into shorts. And control top hose over that. Going to the potty later that evening was a challenge (especially after 4 drinks), but I looked GOOD.
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Rago is perfect they make great body shapers
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I wear the spanx that come all the way to the bra... I honestly don't usually leave home with out them. The short ones don't work for me, but the tall ones, LOVE THEM!
  • LuLuSUPER
    Options
    I have gotten a couple from JCPenney. Delta Burke line. Seem like they fit more like underwear and dont left "fat pockets" under arm or in other soft place. Not expensive either. Also this may sound crazy but get a shaper one size large than your regular size to avoid that pinched look, makes it real smooth.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Try Sweet Nothings from Wal-Mart....these have been the best I've tried so far. It's a legging but I'm sure you could cut them if you need to. The waist is high and they never roll down....

I use the upper body ones from Wal-Mart. They work great and are reasonably priced. :smile:
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Look into Flexees. I absolutely love them and they have all types www.maidenform.com. They are also available at jcpenny, macys, etc...

Not to be off topic at all.......... but those shoes are HOT!!!!!!!!! I want them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks doll (bebe) but there from 2 years ago but I love all of bebe shoes