How did you pick your name?

Options

Replies

• leanmachinedream
    Options
    I want to be a lean machine. *rawr*

I didn't know there was a forum though, so my name is just stupid now. Had I know I'd be interacting with people I would have picked something less stupid.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My husband says that I am pampered by him:love: ...and I am the 'mother hen'...hence...pamperedhen!:flowerforyou:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    mine is REALLY hard to figure out, so i won't explain it...
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My personalized license plate :)
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mine because I was born and raised in Texas and the year I was born
  • burstchair
    Options
    true story: in the tenth grade we had to create an email account. i saw a starburst pack and a chair. put the two together and BOOM! u get burstchair!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i really, really love the show golden girls :laugh: & i was born in 1979!!

was my Fav show too
  • davessweets
    Options
    My name on her is davesweets. My husband and i have know each other since second grade. We started dating in highschool and he always called me sweets his name is david. So Im davessweets :)
  • gaberieger
    Options
    I didn't. My parents did.
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a emergency medic tech., volunteer fire fighter and a graphic designer. Its a fun combination of jobs.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    mine is from my childhood pet "Rex the Cat"
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Well aren't I completely unoriginal? My name is Erica Lynn and my birthday is October 4th. (I chose not to use my last name because it'll change soon enough.)

My original name on here though was "sisterfluteloop." The story behind that one... All the kids in my youth group had sister/brotherhood names. I used to wear a hat all the time that said "Jesus is my lifesaver" with circles made to look like lifesavers. One of my friends said they looked like fruit loops, not lifesavers so for a LONG time I was Sister Fruit Loop. I got oober frustrated with that name. I also played the flute so another friend changed my name to Sister Flute Loop and it stuck ever since!

(Looking back I shouldn't complain about Sister Fruit Loop because my fiance was Brother Zit. Poor guy!)
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    I picked mine because it was the first thing that popped into my head and I like the number six. I didn't even know there were forums where I'd end up posting and people would see my silly name. Oops!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I picked mine because my name is Rachel, and the meaning of Rachel is Lamb, my friend calls me her Lambi, but there is already a Lambi and Lambii so I am Lambiii :) lol
  • Baby_Chim
    Options
    I picked mine as my real name is Kim - and I couldn't say Ks when I was little so I was Chim - and baby becasue that's what my boyfriend calls me
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My favorite flower is a rose and I was born in 77.
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    it is just my real name < Noof >n i played with its spelling
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Any guesses on mine? My hubby's is: theotheratlantapiper :)
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've always liked playing around with my name in the past. JDspicable, JDecencitized, ect. But since I'ma perv JDviant has sort of stuck as my most common alias :)
  • jesirabbit02
    Options
    oh i used to have a body like jessica rabbit and it would be awesome to have it back...lol