How did you pick your name?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    my name was easy to pick......filthyassbassdrops are the foundation of amazing dubstep tracks.....
  • KimsWeightloss
    Options
    Mine is, KimsWeightloss. I wanted one that is a "name it, claim it", affirmation. Its also something I can hear people saying, something like "have you seen Kim's Weight loss?" "She looks amazing!" It helps me feel like I have already accomplished it. And I have lost a lot so far. :-)
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It's boring actually...
    Bysshe is my real middle name.
    Do NOT go all Water Boy on me, first of all I'm older than that movie, second of all his was pronounced Boo-shay.
    Mine is pronounced Buh-shay.
    Slight difference!!!! haha
  • athearenee
    Options
    First Name ~ Athea
    Middle Name ~ Renee
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I used my childhood nickname
  • silverstardust
    silverstardust Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My hair used to be silver and I love David Bowie's old alter ego "Ziggy Stardust"!

fun thread!
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I tend to be pretty witty and sarcastic with my humor, so my friends started calling me Ms. Sarcastic a few years ago. It stuck.
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    Born and raised Canadian, and well... female... :flowerforyou:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I changed my nickname because some people wouldn't add me as their friend. My old nickname was VamPyro and it had nothing to do with the undead or children of the night or anything like that. The first time I worked a professional fireworks display, it ended up that I had to work two back to back. Setup takes a day, the show itself only takes about 20 minutes to shoot, then teardown can take hours. So after a grueling 48 hours, my fiance and I got to drive 4 hours to the next show. I slept almost through the whole next day, and when I finally came out to the site it was dark. I got LOTS of teasing about "She only comes out at night..." and the nickname "Vampyro" just kind of fits.

But it freaked some people out. FYI, you can only change your nickname once. I'm "DataBased" because my work is all data based. I'm hip deep in data. Always.
  • sdlr4592
    Options
    Sdlr is my initials. (Sabrina De La Rosa) And 4592 is a number I came up with in my senior art class when we were assigned to make a poster board depicting ourselves. My poster board had my name written in a large print of my own design and around it I had written about a dozen dates (all of them pertaining to my current husband, who was my boyfriend at the time. The date of his birthday and dates that were specific to our relationship, like our first kiss and the first time we'd said 'I love you.') I thought it looked pretty good, but when I turned it in, the teacher told me it needed more to it. I thought for a while and then I came up with 4592 and added it to the bottom right corner. You see, we were in a long distance relationship for over a year (and we were long distance best friends after I had to move for 2 years!), so we spent a lot of our time talking on the phone and texting each other. 4592 are the numbers for the keys that begin with "I," "L," "Y," and 2." And ever since, that's kind of been our number.
  • Sharni_19
    Options
    my name here is actually a mispronouciation of my high school nickname. I lived with some very special people through out high school who had come across from New Zealand and with their accents this is as close as the got. 19 is my favourite number has been since year 2.... when my year 2 teacher asked why (astonished that an 8 year old had a 2 digit favourite number) my reply was because 1 and 9 make 10 and 1 and 0 make 1 and 1 is like an individual... I thought this was cute in an utterly freaky kind of way so 19 it is :smile:

12961324.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Ok, I have chosen my name because I didn't want to be that person who talks about losing weight and nothing happens, hence 11kgs weight loss. I am also that person in the room that has a hundred and ninety nine things to say, but doesn't get to say it. I am a very quiet person in general and here's the kicker, my job entails me to talk to people, hahahaha, so I think it suits me to a T.
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    Mine is not only the name of my son, but my biggest driving force and cheerleader in my life. He always tells me I look beautiful and that he is happy I am his mommy, and am I proud to call him my son.
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Eep.
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    Mine is a line from the song "Beautiful" from the band 10 years. Visually your are stimulating to my eyes, your Cinderalla syndrome is full of lies. Vanity is a wisdom designed to police the unique.
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have 4 special need adopted children they range in age from 27 to 13. Between them all life is always spinning. By the end of most days, I feel like a psycho mom...For years when the engery in the house would start climbing as children would be talking at the same time about different thing others calling mom....Mom....MOM!!! I would yell Psychomommmmmmm and the kids would just laugh.Then as kids have got older if I start nagging them to much they will tell me ...Psychomommmmmmm.

4526527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    nuffin very intertestin.... just my initials n nos r an old store no where i work :-)