Weirdest not sure, maybe a nsv? Insult?

Options
Had an interesting day yesterday. I work IT and I go from place to place and help get their network infrastructure in place and sometimes help out with general IT work. Anyways there is a hospital that I do work with, but I hadn't been there for about 7 months. So I was up in Med. records running some cables and everything and I was on a ladder running cable in the track above the ceiling and it must of been the acoustics because I could hear the ladies talking. One of them said, it's about time they sent some eye candy instead of the last guy. I got a crack out of it, then remembered I was the last guy. Not overly sure how to take that.

/Tuesday confused semi happy nsv complete.

Replies

• nhibbitts
    nhibbitts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is funny. I would take it as a compliment! ;)
  • kjones3535
    Options
    Definitely an NSV. You are not the same person from 7 months ago so they insulted someone completely different. Congrats!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I would take it as a compliment. :) I'd rather be the "eye candy" than "the last guy." :)
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    haha i'd get a chuckle out of it and take it as a compliment :)
  • caseye98
    caseye98 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha!! That is awesome! I think I would take it as a compliment. Obvisouly if you have changed that much, you knew that there was something you didnt like.....right? If you were eye candy prior, you wouldnt have had anything to change. :):):)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Definitely compliment. You are not who you were 7 months ago so take it and run with it!
  • realgirl147
    Options
    Way to go hot guy!!!
  • stone307
    Options
    Take it as a compliment. "eye candy" is pretty great in girl speak.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Definite compliment. But I would have definitely had some fun with them. Like, hey you ladies are looking so great! Not like the ones who worked here when I was here 7 months ago...

;)
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    That's actually hilarious. And wonderful!
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    definitely a compliment - we ladies dont call just anyone eye candy!! good for you!!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Definitely a compliment (especially as they did not realize you were there before). As one of the PP said, you are not the same person anymore. Congratulations on the stellar work! Enjoy! (I can't wait to be eye candy)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I would totally take that as an NSV!
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious, and definitely a compliment! It would have been funny if you had shouted down, "I can HEAR you!"
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Hahaha, I think that is AWESOME! :D
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I would grab it with both hands and enjoy the moment. Well done you on your weight loss. Amazing.

Spike 84 - does that mean you did your diet with spike days? Would love to hear about how it worked. I'm just fairly new to this (just under a month now).
    x
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    love it and it is a compliment. Way togo on your NSV. WOOT WOOT :drinker:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    hahahaha that was funny!!
    it was def a good thing =)
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Definite compliment. But I would have definitely had some fun with them. Like, hey you ladies are looking so great! Not like the ones who worked here when I was here 7 months ago...

;)

Yes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!