Replies

• beckywilkeherbst
    beckywilkeherbst Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Definatly a NSV! Hot stuff! :-)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Definite NSV! As a former office worker bee, I will tell you that sometimes all we had to look forward to was a visit from the cute IT guy when the printer jammed :wink:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Too funny!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Ha! funny how life works out, huh? It'd be interesting if you could get in a conversation with one of them and mention how you've gotten so healthy and have lost so much weight that you feel like a new man :D
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Funny stuff that! I would focus on the 'Eye Candy' portion of the conversation! You must be looking great. Good work.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That's funny! Compliment Mr. Eye Candy! hehe
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a compliment to me. Forgive my naivety, but can someone please fill me in on what NSV is short for?
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Dude... that is hilarious!

I would be chiming in and totally talking smack about that "last guy!"

That is the perfect setup for some laughs with the ladies and some humbling self deprecation.
  • rmx_
    rmx_ Posts: 4
    Options
    Sounds like a compliment to me. Forgive my naivety, but can someone please fill me in on what NSV is short for?

non-scale victory.
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks RMX
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Could always go the other way with it.

"You know I heard you all talking about the last guy and you don't have to worry about him coming around here anymore. He died of a ________"

Depending on how dark of a mood you are in on that particular day this could be the funniest thing ever...
  • MadIrish
    Options
    Definately a compliment! You've clearly changed a lot since then.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely hilarious! :)
    That just goes to show that all your hardwork is paying off! Keep it up! :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It is a compliment - your body has totally changed and you do look like a different person.
    Let's be honest, part of why I am here is to lose weight to feel more attractive (and be healthier, of course) so if someone called me "eye candy" I be thrilled!!!!
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well i don't know what an NSV is, but I would take that as a compliment!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would consider that a compliment/NSV...you should give yourself a pat on the back! Great job! :)
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That's the best
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Well i don't know what an NSV is, but I would take that as a compliment!

NSV = NON SCALE VICTORY

not sure why I CAPPED that...
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Had an interesting day yesterday. I work IT and I go from place to place and help get their network infrastructure in place and sometimes help out with general IT work. Anyways there is a hospital that I do work with, but I hadn't been there for about 7 months. So I was up in Med. records running some cables and everything and I was on a ladder running cable in the track above the ceiling and it must of been the acoustics because I could hear the ladies talking. One of them said, it's about time they sent some eye candy instead of the last guy. I got a crack out of it, then remembered I was the last guy. Not overly sure how to take that.

/Tuesday confused semi happy nsv complete.
    You need to get yourself up there and get a phone number - SILLY!
  • Myndmelt
    Myndmelt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hah very nice. Im in IT as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!