ANYONE SEEN RESULTS WITH THE 30 DAY SHRED/

Options
2»

Replies

• TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred for MONTHS....because i liked it so much. I made it a routine. I lost almost 40 pounds from it
  • audrey135
    audrey135 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' DVDs have changed my life! I started with 30 Day Shred. I literally did it everyday for 30 days (10 days at Level 1, 10 at Level 2 and 10 at Level 3). I lost a size in that 30 days. I have all her DVDs and love the workouts.
  • christatree
    christatree Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 level 1 and feel like its working. My arms seem to be getting toned (I only use 3 lb weights) I did take before measurements and pics and will at every level change.
    I just bought a HRM to use with my Nike+ Sportwatch and was slightly disappointed to see that it had me only having burned 155 calories, however, I'm wondering if I should move up a level sooner.
  • misscase
    Options
    I am on Day 29...tomorrow will be my last day...and I definitely am seeing results. Not sure exactly what they are yet (waiting until I'm finished to measure/take "after" pics) but I've definitely had people stop me and notice and I FEEL thinner and more muscular, particularly in my arms and abs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!