What I am looking forward to when I get to my goal weight

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1. Not being ashamed of my husband trying to pick me up!

I was recently picked up by this guy I was dating and it was one of the sexiest things ever. :love: :devil: I would have freaked out before but this time I realized what was going and just enjoyed it. Oy.
  • MomSlom
    Options
    Getting the second look from men that I used to get all the time.

And shopping for clothes without getting frustrated and depressed!
  • Chelsea5033
    Options
    I could go on and on...but
    1. I want to set a good example for my kids.
    2. I want to feel sexy again (mostly for my poor husband's sake)! =)
    2. I want to look HOT for my 10 year reunion coming this fall.
    3. I want to be able to wear any style of cute clothes I want! No more drooling over cute styles that just won't work for me.
  • andreacord
    Options
    -Not be one of the "bigger ones" out of my friends

-Finally be able to wear a bikini without a tank top or teeshirt over it

-Running everyday without walk breaks (little bit of a connection, as you drop weight fitness level improves right?)

-Having the body I know I DESERVE!

-Stares from guys

-Making my ex and ex-bff (he was a guy too) jealous

-When my younger sister can't crack fat jokes at me anymore..
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    1. throwing clothes on and looking good and not having to try on everything in my closet to see what i look the thinnest in today

2. not buying clothes according to my arms and stomach

3. feeling more confident and being happier i general
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    walk around naked... without feeling self concious.

walk around naked... without feeling self concious and then have a Marathon lovemaking session with my hunny because I feel soooo darn great!!!!!!!!!!
  • CoCo41
    Options
    Yes me too...going to a nude beach, being able to wear a great pair of stiletos with shapely leggs, being able to shop in fredricks or victoria secrets so that I can do a private lap dance for my hubby!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    1. Going to the Dr and telling him I want off my Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure meds.

2. Being in the "healthy" BMR for my height, instead of "obese" or "overweight". (I am "obese" right now.)

3. Being HAPPY!!!

4. Going to the lake/on the boat in the new Camoflauge w/pink trim 2 pc swimming suit I told my husband he had to buy me if I got to my goal weight and not being embarrassed about my body.
  • DIANEBC26
    Options
    What i want to do when i get to my goal weight is:

Travel without worrying if i am going to fit in an airplane seat or not.

Be more active with my children.

Wear clothes i have never been able to wear before.

I want to not be the biggest person everywhere i go.

I want portion control to be a normal part of my life and not feel so dang hard. I want it to feel natural.

I want to wear cute shoes with heels.

:)
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thought it would be fun to see what other people are excited about they can be funny or dead serious.. just a fun activity!
    Think about why you're doing this when you think about giving up

1. I am looking forward to wearing a slutty halloween costume * every year my friends do and they go out and I make an excuse not go.. not this year I will out shine them all!

2. Wearing skinny jeans! I love fashion but lately all I wear is sweat pants (trying to hide my figure as much as I can )

3. I cant wait till my parents see me because it seems like i have been trying for so long I know they will be so happy for me and in a way they will be proud that i did it!

I have mnayyy more but idk just thought this could be a fun thing :)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    1) Professional pictures with my son
    2) New tattoo
    3) BIKINI
    4) Wearing sundresses and skirts
    5) Feeling good about myself which pretty much goes with all these things
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Start wearing dresses again without feeling self conscious and to finally be + feel really healthy.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have pretty much worn all of the styles I like (as long as I can find that style in my current size), but I am looking forward to buying a trendy suit to wear for interviews and client meetings (I just do not fit into blazers well, and the ones that are 18+ are so horribly cut and too long. And I am too cheap to spend $100 to alter them to fit perfectly).

But I am looking forward to feeling confident in one of those bandage dresses. That about the only think left on my list that I haven't tried. Or a fitted dress from BCBG.

Other than that:

I want to be able to 100 full pushups.
    And do a pull up or 2
    The one health reason: normal periods!

I think that's it.
  • LS7301853
    Options
    I am looking forward to:
    being healthy
    playing baseball with all three of my boys
    riding a roller coaster with my eight year old
    riding my bike with my seven year old (the reason for my profile pic)
    jumping on our trampoline with my six year old
    shopping at the mall instead of plus size specialty stores
  • oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    1. Not worrying about fitting into seats at amusement parks or turnstiles.
    2. Sliding into my sexy booty pants!
    3. Setting a good example for my kids.
    4. Finally NOT thinking about my weight for once!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    walk around naked... without feeling self concious.

This, I would love to do this for my man, and be totally comfortable.
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thought it would be fun to see what other people are excited about they can be funny or dead serious.. just a fun activity!
    Think about why you're doing this when you think about giving up

1. I am looking forward to wearing a slutty halloween costume * every year my friends do and they go out and I make an excuse not go.. not this year I will out shine them all!

2. Wearing skinny jeans! I love fashion but lately all I wear is sweat pants (trying to hide my figure as much as I can )

3. I cant wait till my parents see me because it seems like i have been trying for so long I know they will be so happy for me and in a way they will be proud that i did it!

I have mnayyy more but idk just thought this could be a fun thing :)

I have really messed up on this but above this line was supposed to be a quote, below here is what I said to her post:blushing:
    Sorry I tried to do this on my cell phone and it did not post what I said. Anyway what I said was that our daughter found this web site and it has helped transform her tremendously and we are SO VERY PROUD of her as I am sure your parents will be proud of you. It makes me proud of you that you mention your parents:flowerforyou: Since my daughter shared with the family what was helping her, I started too and have lost 28 lbs. Not sure how to get the ticker to stick to my posts but I am not as concerned with that as much as I am completing my goal...I'll know when I arrive, I am thinking 20 less than I am now will do it, but I want FLAT ab section. Sadly I had it 6 years ago and got back into bad habits....will get there again. Oh and I said that MFP can only do so much of the work the hard part is really up to you. With your goals I am sure you will get there too:heart: Best wishes to you! To EVERYONE!
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1.To feel ok to allow men of quality to see me and desire me-now I don't believe I'm good enough and that they must have some other type of motive to date me.
    2.To continue my fashionable life-size never stopped me on that front
    3.To look as though I had work done on my face and boobs without any surgery
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    1.Getting my first Corset :D
    2. Finally be able to wear a 2 piece swimsuit without a tshirt
    3.Being healthy
    4. Setting a good example for my niece and nephews
    5.No longer being the heaviest in my family
    6.No longer being the heaviest out of my Friends
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great thread