What I am looking forward to when I get to my goal weight

Options

Replies

• mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Buy clothes for super cheap because they are on the clearance rack!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Being smaller than I have ever been in my adult life!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Sex with the lights on.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    To be able to walk around in a dress/skirt without having to wear shorts underneath
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    OOhh, I love the slutty halloween costume!!! :P

- buying a bikini in a size small and rocking it!
    -tube tops!
    -having my bf pick me up w/o me being too heavy
    -I've never bought a pair of designer jeans, this would be a must to :)
    -look good naked :P
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How about getting your friends and ex boyfriends envious??? :)
    [/quote

Totally!!!!! NOT an exboyfriend or really an ex friend but there is one B**** I want to make jealous that's for dang sure :)

Of course I'm with the majority and want to feel great in a swim suit this summer at the pool with my kids!]
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Every year I go overkill on Halloween costumes. They're usually over the top full on outfits.. like scooby here or tigger:

20101029_IMG_4140.jpg

Picture_016.jpg

This year, I will be either a spartan from 300, Thor, or something of that nature... you know.. shirtless and people still want to talk to me.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    finally wearing a uber short skimpy dress! never worn one, ever!

being able to wear the latest fashions to work

and spending the majority of my time at home half naked, driving my husband nuts!

Plus, Daddy offered $500 to the first person in the family who meets their goal! mmmwwwaaahaaahaahaaa
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've been big since I was around 4 years old and so I would just like to experience what it is like to be skinny and healthy.

But I'd also like:

1) To no longer be pre-diabetic
    2) Have PCOS be a minor factor in my life
    3) To be off the acid reflux and metformin pills
    4) To go on a date and not feel self-conscious or that I'm out of my league
    5) To look at something in a store window and not wonder if they make that in XXX
    6) To feel HEALTHY, to have more ENERGY.
    7) And the vain one: To no longer have people say snarky things, yell stuff at me on the street, to feel confident and sexy for the FIRST time in my life.
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    To be able to see my man bits without looking in a mirror!!!!!!!!!! haha
  • NHolbrooks
    Options
    I look forward to:
    1. wearing a bikini
    2. being 110% comfortable when I am naked in front of my (skinny *kitten*) boyfriend
    3. being healthy for the first time (since I can remember) in my life

Hope ya'll are having a peachee day!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    wow everyone is doing this for vanity and not for health.....I am doing it because I want $1250 and I want to be healthy. I signed up at http://www.healthywage.com and paid the $300 bucks for the BMI challenge and combine that with incentives at work I will have $1250 to spend on me. Sure it will be nice to fit into the old clothes but to be healthy for my kids is really the biggest reason the rest is just additional incentive.

Good luck! I did this last year and just received my $1000! I was so happy to have done it!
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    wow everyone is doing this for vanity and not for health

Not everyone! I want to get pregnant and since I need IUI/IVF, it's expensive and I need to give my body the best shot it can have!
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to go to the beach in a tiny swimming suit when I reach my goal weight! Of course, the obvious answer is clothes-related. I know how it is to make up excuses when you don't feel like going to a party because nothing you have in the wardrobe looks good on you.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I look forward to:

1. Looking hot in a bikini.

2. Lower blood pressure, better heart health

3. make my ex jealous and his new girlfriend insecure (hahahaha I know it sounds evil but I really do not like her if she was a decent person then I would but she isn't!! Not just saying that because she is with my ex but somebody who has child neglect is the lowest form of trash to me.)

4. Wear tube tops and tank tops!!

5. Be totally confident with myself inside and out I have the personality now I just need the body :)
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great topic to post...

1) Having more confidence when I wake up in the morning and energy through out the day;

2) Wearing my skinny jeans and skinny top - husband says he loves those on me;

3) Going to the family reunion this year, skinny and healthy, but mostly skinny;

4) Hushing my mother up (she makes those little hurtful comments occasionally);

5) Going swimming with my family without feeling poorly in my bathing suit;

6) Getting looks from other females - it's more of a compliment than getting it from the guys because females are a lot more critical;

CANNOT WAIT to get back to my original 110 lbs. Only 25 lbs more to go...

~katie
  • itsmaymee
    Options
    1. I want to set a good example for my son. I want him to start healthy eating and exercise habits while he's young so they hopefully stick wtih him.

2. I want to wear shorts and tank tops in the summer instead of jeans and t-shirts.

3. I want to be able to take an entire flight of stairs without losing my breath.

4. I want to get off work and still have energy to do things instead of wanting to take a nap.
  • m615dan
    Options
    Setting a new goal
    Getting a tattoo
    Actually having a girl hit on me for once!!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband already bought me my goal reward, now I just have to "live up to it"! He got me a nice little Mini Cooper S with turbo and panoramic sunroof. :love:

For Christmas he gave me a year at Jazzercise, even though we already have a "full service" gym membership.
    This week he got me a Fitbit.
    For our one year anniversary on MFP he is taking me to Charleston for the weekend over Memorial Day.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thought it would be fun to see what other people are excited about they can be funny or dead serious.. just a fun activity!
    Think about why you're doing this when you think about giving up

1. I am looking forward to wearing a slutty halloween costume * every year my friends do and they go out and I make an excuse not go.. not this year I will out shine them all!

2. Wearing skinny jeans! I love fashion but lately all I wear is sweat pants (trying to hide my figure as much as I can )

3. I cant wait till my parents see me because it seems like i have been trying for so long I know they will be so happy for me and in a way they will be proud that i did it!

I have mnayyy more but idk just thought this could be a fun thing :)

Love your number 1!! i have a problem with halloween costumes and their sizing and can't wait to buy one in a normal size and slut it up. lol I also can wait to wear a swim suit i love that does NOT have a skirt on the bottom, get asked out on dates, and shop in the juniors section at Kohls.