Exercise you hate the most

Options

Replies

• mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Lunges, push ups and burpees!!

All of the above. But getting through the ones you hate is the best feeling. Its like "yea... I showed those burpees who's the boss!" :tongue:
  • dorkynerd
    dorkynerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pushups. I have no upper body strength.
  • TimeToWork
    Options
    Fast Mountain climbers.. nothing gettings my HRM beeping at me for going above the cardio zone than those.

I am not a fan of any mountain climber. Fast, slow, standing...ick. But I am getting better at them! :)
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Lunges, push ups and burpees!!

All of the above. But getting through the ones you hate is the best feeling. Its like "yea... I showed those burpees who's the boss!" :tongue:

haha! So true!
  • LauraCR1990
    LauraCR1990 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The rower!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    All exercise, LOL! Still do it, though!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Lunges and running.
    I am really forcing myself to run...joined a learn to run clinic...but honestly, I really am not cut out for long distance running I don't think...haha
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Any cardio that doesn't involve a ball (football, basketball, volleyball) :)
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I hate push ups. They make my shoulders hurt like no other.

Therefore instead of push ups I've started doing a thing called the cobra :) I still feel the burn of push ups without all the pressure in my shoulders
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    OMG I agree w/ BURPEES! If there are 10 to do I might get 3 done...trying to think positively about BURPEES is difficult! LOL
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Just wonder what exercise do you hate the most. I'd have to say Jump roping and stair climbing?

ditto
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Burpee's

^^^
    THIS

and Planks..
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Push-ups. Hate 'em!

^^THIS!^^
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Used to be lunges / squats... now that those don't hurt anymore, I'd have to say cardio is my least favorite thing to do. TF workouts are fun though, so that helps. :)
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Burpee's

Ditto!

I hear of burpee's all of the time but am embarrassed to say I have no idea what they are. Can someone tell me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfNA_lmkHM :bigsmile:
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wall sits! but I so desperately want to get better at them.
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lunges!! Any type... walking lunges, forward lunges, backwards lunges, side lunges, stationary lunges... anything lunges... :grumble: :angry:
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    YOGAX "P90X"

Definitely agree. I've taken out of my routine complete.

I hate Dreya Rolls
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    LUNGES & SITUPS
    ^^ This!!!! My knees start to ache with lunges and when doing sit ups I get light headed and nauseated sometimes.
  • star87cc
    Options
    Lunges! Walking Lunges! Squat/Lunge Combos!

I can deal with, and postively attempt everything the instructor throws my way but Lunges make my heart sink!

Im not sure if its partially a mental stumbling block though, as weak knees seem to be a small issue in my family (not weight induced) and perhaps I'm psychologically trying to avoid these! lol I am however getting better at them, but I still hate them!