Question for MEN (stretch marks)

Options

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I only would date a woman that had children already because I have children, can't have more children, and wouldn't want to take that option away from someone.

Stretch marks are a badge of honor. I find a woman that is wonderful with kids very attractive. Just like UponThisRock Said the last thing I am going to think about is her stretch marks.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... It's not the stretch marks I'd be staring at! :wink:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i think it's kind of like penis size... if you're to the point that you're seeing it, you're probably past the point where you're gonna say no. :flowerforyou:
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of Katt Williams - "Either she was a big girl and she got little, or she was a little girl and she got big" hehe ;)

haha i just posted this before i saw yours!!!
  • xtraKEWLbruva
    xtraKEWLbruva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't notice because we'd be in the dark (or very, very dim lighting) so she couldn't notice mine!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My husband is wonderful, but he definitely doesn't like my stretch marks. He can ignore them "in the moment" but he has definitely expressed, if not disgust, then definite "I hope you're going to cover those things up" sentiments more than once.
    He's not really shallow in general, but he is with that. Either mine are worse than I thought or they really are repulsive.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of Katt Williams - "Either she was a big girl and she got little, or she was a little girl and she got big" hehe ;)

Love this
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    If I've got her naked, the last thing I'm worried about is stretch marks

^^^^This. Stretch marks or scars are the last thing on a guys mind when he gets a woman naked.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    What do men think when you're getting naked with a woman and she has stretch marks?

Whether she is a "big" girl now, after losing a lot of weight, or after having a baby we still have stretch marks that NEVER go away!
    When it's your own wife, I'm sure it's different because you love them. But what if it's a girl friend or whatever? Does it bother you guys? Do you even notice them?

Just curious! Thanks!

Oh you're a female posting this? Ah, I thought you were a guy for a second.

um, not really a big deal, I mean of course it's better if they're not there but I can't imagine saying anything about it. Even my size 0 ex had stretch marks after getting to a whopping size 5 (sarcasm) while pregnant.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    they will match mine..........

Exactly. Wish I was perfect but I prefer to be imperfect.
  • malliexo
    malliexo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Funny you bring this up. I have stretch marks from my teenage growth spurts and I was coating my fair skin in vitamin E the other day and my boyfriend of 3.5 years asked me what I was doing so I explained.

He replied, "I didn't even notice you had stretch marks on your hips."
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My husband is wonderful, but he definitely doesn't like my stretch marks. He can ignore them "in the moment" but he has definitely expressed, if not disgust, then definite "I hope you're going to cover those things up" sentiments more than once.
    He's not really shallow in general, but he is with that. Either mine are worse than I thought or they really are repulsive.

I will not disparage your husband, b/c that isn't right. But I will say that you are a smokin' hot babe and from what I have read from you also a lovely person. After all your hard work I'm sorry you have to hear that at home.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging and makes me feel wayyyyyy better about mine :)
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options

on point again sir.

If your guy is so turned off by stretch marks that it actually effects your love life, chances are HE is the problem.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I dare a man or woman .. DARE them to make one comment about my stretch marks... These are my battle scars, and I wear them with honour.
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    This is a good question. Thank goodness I'm married. But I love how Katt Williams puts it in the Pimp Chronicles..."Either you was big and got small or small and got big...either way we're *****" Love the person that said if he had her naked that was the least of his worries :)
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Like any of us are perfect? I've been married to the same woman for 10 years on February 15th. Those stretch marks are a road map of our life together.

They are a testament that she bore my children and has lived with me.

They are yet another reason to love my wife.

Awwwwwwwwww.......... She is a very lucky woman!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ive got stretch marks I thought this was a topic for men with them ...... :(
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

+ eleventy million

good man!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Honey, if he's noticing your stretch marks, you're doing something wrong.
    And believe me, you have to REALLY be doing something wrong!