Question for MEN (stretch marks)

Options

Replies

• gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If I've got her naked, the last thing I'm worried about is stretch marks
    So true!
    We all have imperfections. And we love each other inspite of them.
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    As long as she doesnt have stretch marks on her va-jay jay, I could care less....

HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm so glad to see men for the most part don't care. I used to be very insecure about them when I grew big boobs fast as a yungin. I still hate having stretch marks but have never had any complaints. The bewbs still serve their purpose. My old man has them on his gut and back and I had a skinny boyfriend who had them and I never thought twice about them.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

^^^^^^

Not very many guys get a woman naked and then think "hmm, look at that stretch mark, and oooh she has little love handles, gross"

They think "NAKED LADY!!!!"

Or if they're lucky, "naked ladies"
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Why is this just for men? Lots of ladies like to see other ladies naked.

Oh come on, quit being a debbie downer.
  • malikaityler
    Options
    I like to call them battle scars ;0)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Like any of us are perfect? I've been married to the same woman for 10 years on February 15th. Those stretch marks are a road map of our life together.

They are a testament that she bore my children and has lived with me.

They are yet another reason to love my wife.

Love this!!!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options

TOTALLY THIS! for shizzle! .. the only thing I would say is DON'T MENTION IT OR MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. The guy isn't thinking about it .. so when you act all bashfull about it, and say something like "I'm embarrased for you to see my stomach", It just makes the whole situation like 100 times worse. Just be confident ... and never hesitate. We know our junk isn't the most attractive thing in the world, it often looks like unused elbow skin that god used to make our twig and berries. We don't say, " you can taste just not look"... just saying!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bother me at all. They're like a road map of someone's life. Baby stretch marks - they wanted to give life, weight loss stretch marks - they wanted to improve their fitness and body. In both cases they're just a side affect of positive things.

Wrinkles are exactly the same. Laugh lines show a sense of humor, crows feet show stress in difficult times. All these things add up to what makes that person someone you wanted to be with.

Love this! Makes me feel a little better about my battle scars of life :)
  • Feel_the_Waltz
    Feel_the_Waltz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, so sweet!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    best thread EVER!!!
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    We know our junk isn't the most attractive thing in the world, it often looks like unused elbow skin that god used to make our twig and berries. We don't say, " you can taste just not look"... just saying!

Hahaha oh now I.can't look at elbows the same way
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    We know our junk isn't the most attractive thing in the world, it often looks like unused elbow skin that god used to make our twig and berries. We don't say, " you can taste just not look"... just saying!

Hahaha oh now I.can't look at elbows the same way
    Really? I've been staring at my elbows trying to figure out the similarities. Maybe I just have abnormal elbows, but I just don't see it.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Of all the things in this life I am worried about, stretch marks aren't very high up the list - not on me, and especially not on anyone else.
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options

^^^^^^

Not very many guys get a woman naked and then think "hmm, look at that stretch mark, and oooh she has little love handles, gross"

They think "NAKED LADY!!!!"
    Really this.
  • airvan20
    airvan20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's not a problem for me. A lot of women have them from having children. I have some myself, but it's no big deal. It's all part of the package......
    I'm more concerned about the person inside, rather than the person on the outside! :bigsmile:
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    As women of any shape, size, or whatever in between the one thing we need to learn is we beat ourselves up over this - men are just REALLY happy you are naked and they get to be there for it :wink:
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options

yup
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks aren't always because a small person got big or a big person got small, some people, I think, are just prone. I first got them when I was 12 or 13..on my hips, thighs and calves. CALVES. Seriously. I didn't grow..I was probably just under 5'0 then, and I'm only 5'2 now on a good day. I was a competitive athlete and weighed around 100 lbs. I've always dreaded pregnancy because if I got them when I was skinny, I will DEFINITELY get them with a baby inside my belly. Luckily my boyfriend is awesome and I don't think he'd care one bit. He's never said anything bad (most of mine have faded, but I got some new ones due to the 20lb weight gain after meeting him)...but one time he did notice and was like "what happened??? it looks like you have a scratch??" I'll take oblivious over judgemental any day haha.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    i think i couldnt give a damn less
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Yep!