• velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Not embarassed by these but..

Toddlers and Tiaras
    My Strange Addiction
    Hoarders
    Shatner's Weird or What
    18 to life - which is a canadian TV show about 2 teenagers that get married and live in the attic of the guys parents and her parents live next door
    Ice Road Truckers - I kind of have a crush on Rick Yemm

Oh and the original Degrassi (like Degrassi Jr. High, and then Degrassi) are far better than the new one.

I was surprised no Toddlers and Tiaras before page 3...

that's mine - i watch it in awe and disgust - its so strange I can't look away yet hate watching it ...

and Storage Wars - only because the rest of my family watches it and i get sucked in ....
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 44-yrs old, but i love 16-and Pregnant, Teen mom, and the Biggest losers :))
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    The Real Housewives... of anywhere. I love them all!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Not embarassed by these but..

Toddlers and Tiaras
    My Strange Addiction
    Hoarders
    Shatner's Weird or What
    18 to life - which is a canadian TV show about 2 teenagers that get married and live in the attic of the guys parents and her parents live next door
    Ice Road Truckers - I kind of have a crush on Rick Yemm

Oh and the original Degrassi (like Degrassi Jr. High, and then Degrassi) are far better than the new one.

The original was way better!!
    I also love 18 to life!
  • alpha1029
    Options
    Honestly, the only TV show that I am really embarrassed about watching is Sex & the City. I am not a girly-girl at all, but I have see every episode. I recently shamefully admitted to my husband that I watched it and luckily he said that he loved me anyways, as long as I didn't make him watch it with me.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Coronation Street - yep, been watching it since 1993 :-)

I have watched that one since about 1990... started watching it with my gramma and got compeltely hooked lol
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    Lizzie Mcguire&Clifford the Big Red Dog&The Magic School Bus! Hahaha(: <3
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nothing these days...but my hubby thinks I should be embarrassed by watching all of Dawsons's Creek all over again and crying like a baby.
    I grew up with the Creek and still love it. :blushing: :blushing:

I will always love Dawson's Creek! I watched that show from day 1!! LOL!
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Desperate Housewives (sad that it is ending), Hoarders and Ghost Adventures.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Dance Moms!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    also True blood (this i wait all year for lol)
    Game of thrones (the nerd in me cant help itself hehe)
    Grimm
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I never have time to watch TV, but if I catch it; I love watching, "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    True Blood
    Real Estate shows (Love it or List it...House Hunters)
    Hoarders
    Old Scooby-Doo cartoons/movies ( watching with the kids of course :wink: )
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options

I was surprised no Toddlers and Tiaras before page 3...

that's mine - i watch it in awe and disgust - its so strange I can't look away yet hate watching it ...

and Storage Wars - only because the rest of my family watches it and i get sucked in ....

I know I was surprised it wasn't there. I actually called my mom one day to thank her for not putting me in pagents lol she laughed and told me I was too stubborn when I was that age lol

I like storage wars too.. and auction hunters... and the list is really really long... lol oh and Oddities.. that show makes me so happy to see I am not the only person on earth that likes very weird things lol
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Oh also lately I've been watching "switched at birth" sooo lame but I'm addicted
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The stupid Kardashians. I honestly don't know what it is, but I will watch any of their shows, and I don't even understand it. Every time all I can think is, "You're a college educated and intelligent woman who leans too feminist sometimes. Why won't you stop watching these vapid girls prance around?" and yet...

Also, Degrassi is one of my most loved shows. Every time Drake comes on the radio it's an excuse for me to make a Degrassi joke.
  • SRS1226
    Options
    Obsessed with Saved by the Bell. I can quote every episode...except the Good Morning, Miss Bliss episodes they disguise as SBTB. And I have Wedding in Las Vegas on VHS and DVD. :blushing:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options

The original was way better!!
    I also love 18 to life!

It really was... and its on Netflix now lol so as soon as I am done watching TheBestYears I am going to start watching the original Degrassi!

not to many people know what the hell 18 to life is lol i got really into it when I was laid off last year and had nothing better to do than watch TV.
  • jknoell
    Options
    SOOOO embarrased to admit:

Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood... I don't even get cable, but when I have the opportunity to watch someone else's cable (like when in-laws are out of town and I'm watching the house), I totally turn it on. I hate to admit that I love those two!
  • jknoell
    Options
    Obsessed with Saved by the Bell. I can quote every episode...except the Good Morning, Miss Bliss episodes they disguise as SBTB. And I have Wedding in Las Vegas on VHS and DVD. :blushing:

hahahaha! My husband and I quiz each other all the time on SBTB trivia!!! Yeah, I agree about the Miss Bliss episodes - total facade! LOL!